Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

The Official Spoilers Threads - Please Pin!

Page_47

[161]Dec 3, 2006
    • level: 11
    tjaman wrote:
    Would Escobar have any patience for Asian francophones? They'd call demanding their quota and he'd shoot them through the head.

Well it's been a while since he got landed in the big house. Maybe the Frenchies took over during that period. Or maybe they're just very VERY good at what they do. And they can dodge bullets.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tjaman

[162]Dec 3, 2006
    • level: 32
    There is something of "The Matrix" about them ...

Xx_King_Beef_xX

[163]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 10

mattsafreak wrote:
    And also in Christians MySpace blog it says that Sean is trying to sell his interest in the business and we are introduced to a couple who is similar to Julia/Sean. This all makes me think Sean might not be around or something. I know I am probably way off base and paranoid, but this show will do it to ya.

While that would probably be just about the most shocking thing ever on this show, I don't think you really have anything to worry about. It's more than likely going to be a regular character that we all care about, but wouldn't have much of an impact on the show. Plus, if Conor McNamara 2026 was the actual future and not just a possible one, then he's definitely safe. The only ones not mentioned in the future were Liz, Michelle, Kimber, James and Wilber so that pretty much leaves those five, and with Michelle coming back next season for sure it's gotta be one of the other four.

mattsafreak

[164]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 16
    Xx_King_Beef_xX wrote:

While that would probably be just about the most shocking thing ever on this show, I don't think you really have anything to worry about. It's more than likely going to be a regular character that we all care about, but wouldn't have much of an impact on the show. Plus, if Conor McNamara 2026 was the actual future and not just a possible one, then he's definitely safe. The only ones not mentioned in the future were Liz, Michelle, Kimber, James and Wilber so that pretty much leaves those five, and with Michelle coming back next season for sure it's gotta be one of the other four.

Yeah, I am pretty sure I am being paranoid, lol!

Page_47

[165]Dec 4, 2006
    Xx_King_Beef_xX wrote:

mattsafreak wrote:
    And also in Christians MySpace blog it says that Sean is trying to sell his interest in the business and we are introduced to a couple who is similar to Julia/Sean. This all makes me think Sean might not be around or something. I know I am probably way off base and paranoid, but this show will do it to ya.

Don't be too sure. Am I the only one that feels a statement should be made by the shown sometime soon to say that the future depicted in Connor McNamara 2026 was not the actual future, but simply a dramatic device for us to see what Connor is like as an adult and how the other's could turn out as well? I was thinking if Connor returns to the show, and Sean performs the surgery on his other hand, that would do it, but if they killed off a character who was featured in that episode's future, it would be an equally reassuring (if devistating) move for the fans.

JaceJones

[166]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 8
    Will you guys PLEASE stop trying to put together theories on who dies? Last time people did things like that on this show, trying to figure out who was behind the mask of the Carver, they were disappointed because they figured they came up with ideas that were much more original. However, if you just sit back, relax, and enjoy what's in front of your eyes instead of trying to make it more complex, you'll be more satisfied.

People never seem to learn.

aplourey

[167]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 34
    JaceJones wrote:
    Will you guys PLEASE stop trying to put together theories on who dies? Last time people did things like that on this show, trying to figure out who was behind the mask of the Carver, they were disappointed because they figured they came up with ideas that were much more original. However, if you just sit back, relax, and enjoy what's in front of your eyes instead of trying to make it more complex, you'll be more satisfied.

People never seem to learn.

I can see what you are getting at but I mean theorizing won't hurt anyone. I mean I will only predict if there is evidence to prove they could be leaving (my guess was Julia because Joely Richardson is leaving) but if I don't, I'd do what you said and just not look at the confusing side of things. But I mean you can't stop people from guessing, people use freedom of speech which turns out bad sometimes but it makes people feel liberated. As you can see, I just keep talking until someone shuts me up so if someone can do that I'll be fine. Actually don't worry I'll just submit my message right about now.

mattsafreak

[168]Dec 5, 2006

aplourey wrote:
    JaceJones wrote:
    Will you guys PLEASE stop trying to put together theories on who dies? Last time people did things like that on this show, trying to figure out who was behind the mask of the Carver, they were disappointed because they figured they came up with ideas that were much more original. However, if you just sit back, relax, and enjoy what's in front of your eyes instead of trying to make it more complex, you'll be more satisfied. People never seem to learn.
    I can see what you are getting at but I mean theorizing won't hurt anyone. I mean I will only predict if there is evidence to prove they could be leaving (my guess was Julia because Joely Richardson is leaving) but if I don't, I'd do what you said and just not look at the confusing side of things. But I mean you can't stop people from guessing, people use freedom of speech which turns out bad sometimes but it makes people feel liberated. As you can see, I just keep talking until someone shuts me up so if someone can do that I'll be fine. Actually don't worry I'll just submit my message right about now.

Well said, aplourey. Part of the fun (for me) is trying to guess what will happen next. Even if I end up being very wrong, what harm does it do? 

Xx_King_Beef_xX

[169]Dec 5, 2006

JaceJones wrote:
    Will you guys PLEASE stop trying to put together theories on who dies? Last time people did things like that on this show, trying to figure out who was behind the mask of the Carver, they were disappointed because they figured they came up with ideas that were much more original. However, if you just sit back, relax, and enjoy what's in front of your eyes instead of trying to make it more complex, you'll be more satisfied. People never seem to learn.

There's a huge difference in trying to guess who the carver was and trying to guess who dies. They haven't been hyping up that somebody was going to die for over a season or even at all really. I don't really care who it is as long as it's not Sean or Christian. It's still kinda fun to try and figure out who the hell it is though.

Edited on 12/05/2006 7:32am

JaceJones

[170]Dec 5, 2006
    • level: 8
    Everyone is right but me. I was just frusterated because people are doing the same thing on the Heroes board and I always feel like people are going to be disappointed if they theorize too much, as the whole Carver fiasco always plays over and over again in my head when it happens.

Sorry guys.

tjaman

[171]Dec 5, 2006
    Carver flashbacks are the worst.

I'd like to rescind my 85 chihuahua attack of Kimber and instead posit that James gets shoved down a stairwell into a paper shredder.

That would make me happy.

Page_47

[172]Dec 5, 2006
    JaceJones wrote:
    Everyone is right but me. I was just frusterated because people are doing the same thing on the Heroes board and I always feel like people are going to be disappointed if they theorize too much, as the whole Carver fiasco always plays over and over again in my head when it happens.

Sorry guys.

No need to be sorry - I'm sorry cos I know my weird guesswork often p!sses people off (I should be exiled from the Alias board ). Plus I do see what you mean! I think I might keep my guesses slightly less logical and thought-out from now on. Of course, knowing this show, that'll prbably just land me closer to the truth, but hey. Here goes:

AVA WILL DIE. When Sean and Christian did her opp. in 'Joan Rivers', they actually stuck a bomb in there. Poor Ava. And whoever it was she was doing it with at the time. Ouch.

meganward04

[173]Dec 5, 2006
    • level: 9
    Im scared to even say it even to think it but I think that Wilber will die or Mrs. New Dr. Troy. Just a guess. I dont know

Xx_King_Beef_xX

[174]Dec 5, 2006

Nah... It's not Ava who dies. It's Mrs. Grubman!!

Page_47

[175]Dec 5, 2006
    Lol

tjaman

[176]Dec 5, 2006
    That would mean that she's merely undead -- Cryptkeeper indeed.

mattsafreak

[177]Dec 5, 2006

tjaman wrote:
    That would mean that she's merely undead -- Cryptkeeper indeed.

A singing Cryptkeeper, no less.

mattsafreak

[178]Dec 5, 2006

JaceJones wrote:
    Everyone is right but me. I was just frusterated because people are doing the same thing on the Heroes board and I always feel like people are going to be disappointed if they theorize too much, as the whole Carver fiasco always plays over and over again in my head when it happens. Sorry guys.

No worries, you didn't offend me!

duter4

[179]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 7
    I'm so on the fence it's ridiculous - I'm jumping back and forth between desperately wanting more clues about the finale, and wanting to avoid any and all spoilers altogether.

Darn you Nip/Tuck! You're just so juicy I can't wait til next week!

meganward04

[180]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 9
    duter4 wrote:
    I'm so on the fence it's ridiculous - I'm jumping back and forth between desperately wanting more clues about the finale, and wanting to avoid any and all spoilers altogether.

Darn you Nip/Tuck! You're just so juicy I can't wait til next week!

LOL..Im like that too..