Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

Tookiesam-what does it mean?

NateD683

[1]Dec 18, 2005
    • level: 2
    An E-online employee posted a clue about the Carvers identity, her clue was tookiesam. She has stated it's not an anagram. Let's try and piece this one together.
    I have tried saying it many differant ways, here is some of what I came up with:
    too key sam
    two keys am
    two key sam
    took i es am
    took i as man
    to okies am
    too kiesam
    took i esam
    took i isam
    took e's am
    took exam
    two keys I am
    two keys A M

The only one that I was able to even put thought into was the "two keys A M" which is the initials of Ava Moore. I DO NOT believe her to be the Carver, my guess at the clues are to do nothing more than create a discussion where somebody else may build upon my clues hopefully uncovering something I missed. Have at.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lbcyber

[2]Dec 18, 2005
    • level: 10
    I honestly doubt such a blatant clue would be cool with anyone, really. Unless aintitcool continues their whole big-scoop-spoiler idiocy, we're not going to find out who the carver is until he's actually unmasked. I'd suggest such things are ignored... It's much more likely that they're thrown into the mix only as jokes/fakes, using the nip/tuck cast myspace profiles as prime examples.

But in keeping things literal, "tookiesam" is an anagram for "I ask em, too"

sandiegomel

[3]Dec 18, 2005
    • level: 1
    I think it's a real clue. But, it is probably os far fetched that it will be impossible for anyone to know what it means until it's revealed in the whow. Then we will all be sitting there going "Ohhhh! Of course that was what the clue meant. Why didn't I figure it out?"

I have a theory...I am pretty convinced it's Quentin. Iesam is a univeristy near Rio De Janiero Brazil where Bruno Campos is from. Althoug I don't know where took iesam fit's.

lbcyber

[4]Dec 19, 2005
    • level: 10
    Have you actually read the transcript?

:
    From fernando: Do you still stand by your clue that Kimber "has come undone"?

I would answer that the way Kimber should have answered the priest at the church. (Can you tell I'm really trying not to get in trouble here?)

From ruthiegirl: Can we get one more clue as to what's happened with Kimber? I'm scared for her.

Me, too. The hint is: chicken fat.

From taybug42: Can you gimme a hint who the Carver is?

Tookiesam.

It definitely seems to me like she's taking the piss.

dezigner4web

[5]Dec 19, 2005
    • level: 17
    Too (two) kies (keys) am (A.M.) Ava Moore?

Or as NateD683 listed:

"Took as a man"

meaning its a Man who is/wants to be a woman? Or other way around.

cat3498

[6]Dec 19, 2005
    Someone postulated that it had something to do with Tookie Williams who was in San Quentin (i.e., Quentin), but who knows.

groumph

[7]Dec 19, 2005
    • level: 3
    yeah well I doubt anybody is going to figure that clue before tomorrow's episodes...

I heard the interpretations above (stanley tookie = san quentin, two keys A.M...) and a lot more:

took IESAM - IESAM is a school in Brazil. Bruno Campos who plays Quentin is from Brazil.

took exams - refers to Jude because he was taking his med exams in the firs season. Plus kristin said the "tookiesam clue is obsure" and there is apparently a reference to "Jude the obscure" in the Bible or somewhere...

tookiesam refers to the singer sam cookie = cookiesam, except with the T instead of the C - C/T = Christian Troy

You'll find every possible interpretation (I would not be surprised if someone find out that tookiesamm is the middle name of the grandmother of Roma Maffia, hence making Liz the Carver), so take your pick...

sueyellow

[8]Dec 19, 2005
    Mondays at 5pm "watch with Kristen" on eonline. That is where she first mentioned tookiesam. Maybe today she'll have something else. I got the "boobless" clue with the numbers about Kimber. I know she can't give anything concrete out but she is normally pretty good with clues. I can't seem to figure anything out that is definate.

dezigner4web

[9]Dec 22, 2005
    • level: 17
    Announcement: What my Nip/Tuck Clues Meant

Posted By: kristin
    Created in: Forum: Watch with Kristin
    Posted: Dec 21, 2005 7:43 PM

PLEASE understand that I was seriously warned I would NEVER be allowed access to this show or anyone on it if I gave away the Carver, so granted, some of these were REALLY obscure ... But here's what I meant:

"Tookiesam" = Was a reference to Tookie Stan, the Crips founder who was executed at San QUENTIN. So the first half gives you Quention. Then, the "sam" was my attempt to make the word sound like Transam .. i.e., Knight Rider, i.e. KIT. (I'll admit that one was ridiculously obscure, but see above note!)
    Tik Tok = Kit Caught
    Jay-Z = his song Bonnie and Clyde
    "Zoom Zoom" was added to Tookiesam to further hint at Night Rider/Kit.

And please trust me when I say, I give every tiny last morsel that I can without being blacklisted and losing all access.

xo

http://www.eonline.com/Insider/Boards/ann.jspa?annID=308

SunsprayHoney

[10]Dec 22, 2005
    • level: 12
    Heh, that was pretty cool. I probably would have never figured it out though.