Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

What Happend To.....

phisigcutie

[1]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 11
    Conor and Wilber? Conor is of course Sean and Julia's child. And Wilber is the child that Christian adopted last season. Why would they relocate and leave their children behind? Especially Sean, since he brought his daughter, but no son. If anyone could please give me some information on this, that would be great!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JaceJones

[2]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 8
    phisigcutie wrote:
    Conor and Wilber? Conor is of course Sean and Julia's child. And Wilber is the child that Christian adopted last season. Why would they relocate and leave their children behind? Especially Sean, since he brought his daughter, but no son. If anyone could please give me some information on this, that would be great!

Julia left Conor with Erica, his grandmother.

Christian has a nanny to look after Wilbur at his home when he's not around.

phisigcutie

[3]Nov 26, 2007
    Ok thank you!

MovieMark17

[4]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 35
    JaceJones wrote:
    Julia left Conor with Erica, his grandmother. Christian has a nanny to look after Wilbur at his home when he's not around.
    Or so they tell us >.>
    Edited on 11/27/2007 9:08am

jmac4ever

[5]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 5
    Why would anyone leave a child in Erica's care?

tjaman

[6]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 32
    That is an excellent question. * shudder *

As for your other question, I think they're figuring out if Annie can stay with Sean or not, since she seems to want to go to school with big sis. And, apparently, she's formed such a close attachment so quickly to a boy there she's suspended for it.

Wild.

slim324k

[7]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 12
    I wasn't expecting to see them much this season although I think a peek of Connor wouldn't have hurt. There was a glimpse in the episode where Julia called to say she was coming out but that was it.

phisigcutie

[8]Nov 28, 2007
    The child who really needs to go is Eden. I can't stand her! I know she is making this season interesting, but she is such a brat!

mattsafreak

[9]Nov 29, 2007
    • level: 16

phisigcutie wrote:
    The child who really needs to go is Eden. I can't stand her! I know she is making this season interesting, but she is such a brat!

I was happy to see that Christian got her out of the picture, at least temporarily. Was I the only one who stood up and clapped when he framed her as a druggie? Classic Christian Troy!!

phisigcutie

[10]Nov 29, 2007
    mattsafreak wrote:

phisigcutie wrote:

I was happy to see that Christian got her out of the picture, at least temporarily. Was I the only one who stood up and clapped when he framed her as a druggie? Classic Christian Troy!!

No, I too applauded Christian. It was amazing! They said the rehab thing is 6 weeks, so is she really off the show for 6 weeks or will magical Hollywood make it, oh, 2 weeks? I am hoping they really keep her off for 6 weeks!

slim324k

[11]Dec 1, 2007
    • level: 12
    mattsafreak wrote:

phisigcutie wrote:

I was laughing my a$$ off that's for sure...and the looks he gave were classic almost as though he knew nothing about it.

Ezifzt

[12]Dec 1, 2007
    • level: 8

Commercial for next week shows that she's gonna be in the episode. Beside she'll be back in 2 or 3 episodes, just so they can have an interesting storyline going.

I loved how Christian tricked her and showed her up. I thought he might sleep with her but knew since Sean warned him he'd know that's one harlot not to get into bed with.