Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

what happens to matt, liz and kimber?

rexkiddo2008

[1]Aug 6, 2007
    • level: 8
    sorry if this has been asked already...but if sean and christian move to l.a what will become of the other characters...?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SMGslayer97

[2]Aug 7, 2007
    • level: 34
    Well there is no "if", Christian and Sean are moving to L.A. I am assuming that they'll figure out some way to get everyone else there. Like maybe Matt will come to visit and will somehow end up living there with Kimber. As for Liz I just assumed she's be going there as well, sticking with the company.

FX_SHOWS

[3]Aug 9, 2007
    • level: 6
    actually, i think Kimber stays in Miami. I never read anything about her moving too.

SMGslayer97

[4]Aug 9, 2007
    • level: 34

FX_SHOWS wrote:
    actually, i think Kimber stays in Miami. I never read anything about her moving too.

I think I just sort of assumed that everyone would end up there. But I haven't actually heard anything confirmed about any of the cast coming to LA. I assumed Julie, Annie, and Matt would show up once and awhile at least because that is their dad/ex-husband.

I just read this in another thread:

"The Nip/Tuck session wasn't entirely devoted to the hidden desires of Julian McMahon. Murphy said that the fifth season, which begins in October, will find all of its core characters leaving Miami behind and beginning new lives in Los Angeles."

Edited on 08/09/2007 6:15am