Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

What was the point of moving to LA when they're ***SPOILERS***

SinkaVonka

[1]Oct 5, 2007
    • level: 2

Okay, I abseloutly loved season 4 ending. Character arcs were kinda finished, Christian & Sean moved to LA. Awesome. I saw it as a chance of getting rid of all the other characters, really, I did. Leave Sean & Christian by themselves for a season (doesn't mean that new characters can't be intruduced obviously). But now, I read from interviews that the whole family will go to LA.What was the point of moving to LA? They should have dropped all the other characters for a season (or have them do only couple of episodes) and then have them come back in S6 or something. Am I weird for liking this idea? It would be total reboot and the show needs one.

Edited on 10/05/2007 4:28am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SMGslayer97

[2]Oct 5, 2007
    • level: 34
    Well they could still be alone for awhile. From what I've read Julia is only in like 8 episodes or so, who knows when. Liz ends up working there, at some point, and Matt and Kimber end up there for some reason that I'm still unclear on but it doesn't really say when any of them will be returning. Christian and Sean might have a few episodes to themselves before everyone else starts showing up.

SinkaVonka

[3]Oct 5, 2007
    Julia will be in 15 episodes.

Neo2TX

[4]Oct 5, 2007
    • level: 6
    Um Nip Tuck Is About Sean And Christian and Their Lives. Their Friends And Family, Are Apart of Their Lives. In Tv Shows. You Just Dont Ever See Everyone For an Entire Season just because 2 people moved away. Ryan Murphy has said that julia and the kids will be there to "VISIT" And Have A Reason For Doing So And Staying Longer Than Expected. Matt And Kimber Move Over Because of A Certain Issue. Liz Comes To L.A Because Sean And Christian Offer to Double Her Salary If She Does. The Show Needs All Its Main Characters. Without Everyone... Somethings Missing. The Move To California Is A Big Enough Change For The Show.

SinkaVonka

[5]Oct 5, 2007
    Lol, I guess they can't fire most of the cast for a whole season

Milks23

[6]Oct 6, 2007
    • level: 50

My favorite show ( X Files ) left Canada and moved to LA.....bad move.

This is a bad move for Tuck.....then again the show wentdown the drain in S 3.

Sucres_Sweetie

[7]Oct 13, 2007
    • level: 7
    SinkaVonka wrote:

Okay, I abseloutly loved season 4 ending. Character arcs were kinda finished, Christian & Sean moved to LA. Awesome. I saw it as a chance of getting rid of all the other characters, really, I did. Leave Sean & Christian by themselves for a season (doesn't mean that new characters can't be intruduced obviously). But now, I read from interviews that the whole family will go to LA.What was the point of moving to LA? They should have dropped all the other characters for a season (or have them do only couple of episodes) and then have them come back in S6 or something. Am I weird for liking this idea? It would be total reboot and the show needs one.

I get what youre saying; maybe there will be fewer storylines about other people so we can see a lot more of christian and Sean this season.