Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

whatever happened to

thejoe8pizza

[1]Sep 22, 2007
    • level: 9
    Cherry? She/he had a big role in the season finale and then like went puff! gone. along with a lot of crap form season 3. Is it because there was such a negative reaction to the finale?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

-Lincoln-

[2]Sep 23, 2007
    • level: 1
    Dude, I came here right now to ask that very question, cause the episode Cherry Peck just aired. I loved her! Was she ever even mentioned in season 4?

Abruzzi_44

[3]Sep 23, 2007
    • level: 6
    -Lincoln- wrote:
    Dude, I came here right now to ask that very question, cause the episode Cherry Peck just aired. I loved her! Was she ever even mentioned in season 4?

Cherry was mentioned by Matt to Kimber in season 4...never made an appearance.

SMGslayer97

[4]Sep 23, 2007
    • level: 34
    Abruzzi_44 wrote:
    -Lincoln- wrote:

I thought that was so lame how we never saw Cherry again, especially after what she and Matt went through in the season 3 finale.

elliv920

[5]Sep 29, 2007
    • level: 12
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    Abruzzi_44 wrote:
    -Lincoln- wrote:

I thought that was so lame how we never saw Cherry again, especially after what she and Matt went through in the season 3 finale.

they are really random

SMGslayer97

[6]Sep 29, 2007
    • level: 34
    elliv920 wrote:
    SMGslayer97 wrote:
    Abruzzi_44 wrote:
    -Lincoln- wrote:

they are really random

I guess, I just felt like with everything going on in the seaso finale and the crux of it being carver related it was great they put something so intense and dramatic with Matt in there...and it was totally unrelated to the carver. I just felt like we should have seen her again at the very least.

cez01

[7]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 2
    Somehow when reviewed alot of Nip Tuck characters have been never mentioned again. As if a dream they have graced the show and never seen again. Some closure would be nice.