Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

What's Your Favorite Season of "Nip/Tuck?"

Favorite Season?

JHBLADER86

[1]Dec 12, 2006
    • level: 7
    I love every season, but Season 2 is still the best. Season 4 though is right behind it, with Season 1 and then Season 3.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NoOneIsAlone

[2]Dec 12, 2006
    • level: 26
    Season 1 is the best! Then is Season 2, then 4, and finally the third one

countreebreeze

[4]Dec 12, 2006
    • level: 4
    my FAVE :Season 2 , 3, 4, 1  well they were all pretty good.. XD but i started watching at three .. still can't help but love it... 1 seems young... 4 i love how it sorta elaborates on 1

queerlybeloved

[5]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 44
    My favourite Season is definitely Season 2, with Season 4 just behind it. Then Season 1 and finally Season 3.

chico7609

[6]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 7
    my favorites one are S2,S1 and S4. other vise I'll think the series have one of the best storylines. I simply love Nip/Tuck.

Xx_King_Beef_xX

[7]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 10

I'm with Q on this one.

1. Season 2

2. Season 4

3. Season 1

4. Season 3

I know a lot of people were disappointed in this season somewhat, but I don't care. I loved this season.

dezigner4web

[8]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 17

S2

S1

S3

S4

... and I'm feeling strong S5 will be my #1.

JaceJones

[9]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 8
    Gotta do something crazy here guys. I'm gonna go with I think they're all equally great.

Honestly, every season tells a story that elaborates on what the previous seasons let hang. That is why I enjoy the show so much. I can't pick a favorite season (though I can say the one I enjoyed the most was season 2). They're all sweeeeeeet in my book.

But in order of which I thought had more tug and pull for the viewer, emotionally and mentally:

- Season 2
    (Do I really have to explain? )
    - Season 1
    (We didn't know where they'd go...it was so fresh and different. There was always something to lose)
    - Season 3
    (Had a lot of mystery. Though emotion was low, anticipation for the next episode was usually always at an all-time high)
    - Season 4
    (The biggest mystery of the season ended up being revealed up front. Emotions were strong but the stakes weren't high enough)

SMGslayer97

[10]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 34
    S2, S3, and then I think season 1 and four are tied for third place with me. Especially after that finale.

meganward04

[11]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 9
    I totally think this season beats all other seasons by far. Last nights show was perfect. Wouldnt change one thing about it. Nothing was rushed, nothing was shorted. It was perfect.

KutieKity

[12]Feb 9, 2007
    • level: 6
    I think season 1 was the best and only good season of this show.

SunsprayHoney

[13]Feb 9, 2007
    • level: 12
    I liked the third the best, I think people are just saying it was the worst b/c of the finale.

SMGslayer97

[14]Feb 9, 2007
    • level: 34
    SunsprayHoney wrote:
    I liked the third the best, I think people are just saying it was the worst b/c of the finale.

For me it's always season 2 and 3, very hard to chose between them.

woofitt

[15]Feb 12, 2007
    • level: 9
    Season 1 is by far the best season. It setup Christian Troy as a sex beast, and Sean as a complete contrast. What better tv is there then two plastic surgens with completely different lifestyles - and heck the trouble and confusion it creates. It even had Sophie Bush in a threesome, and not mention sex party. All the seasons since have been competeting with season for originality but havent quite found the mark. Season 4 came close, but still had too much crazy stuff on the side. Ryan Murphy has set the 5th season up perfectly. LA is going to rock, and it might be the best season yet...

chenfongchuan

[16]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 2

season4

season2

season1

season3

tjaman

[17]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 32
    S2 -- Emotional rollercoaster. The "who's yo' daddy" reveal was Emmy-worthy, and Julia's dream sequence was some of the best television on television. Erica and Ava were wonderful villians.

S3 -- The Carver's attack of Rhea Reynolds and Kimber and the sorority and the depth that came to Christian's character after meeting his mom was all excellent. The surgery Matt performed on Cherry Peck without aid of skill or anesthetic put it over the top.

S1 -- It got the series off to an excellent start. Escobar and Mrs. Grubman were excellent recurring baddies.

S4 -- It's not that I didn't like this season, but it's as if all the really good stories had already been explored and all of the really good development had already taken place. James and Michelle were fantastic, but ultimately it lost a lot of points for what now, in retrospect, seems a somewhat pointless homoerotic focus on Christian and in the end, I think we'll find that "2026" would've been better envisioned as a dream sequence, although he did need to write Julia out of the picture. It's still one of the best shows on the box, but the energy was off.

Hopefully S5 will just blow everything out of the water.

vokilj

[18]Feb 27, 2007
    tjaman wrote:
    S2 -- Emotional rollercoaster. The "who's yo' daddy" reveal was Emmy-worthy, and Julia's dream sequence was some of the best television on television. Erica and Ava were wonderful villians.

S3 -- The Carver's attack of Rhea Reynolds and Kimber and the sorority and the depth that came to Christian's character after meeting his mom was all excellent. The surgery Matt performed on Cherry Peck without aid of skill or anesthetic put it over the top.

S1 -- It got the series off to an excellent start. Escobar and Mrs. Grubman were excellent recurring baddies.

S4 -- It's not that I didn't like this season, but it's as if all the really good stories had already been explored and all of the really good development had already taken place. James and Michelle were fantastic, but ultimately it lost a lot of points for what now, in retrospect, seems a somewhat pointless homoerotic focus on Christian and in the end, I think we'll find that "2026" would've been better envisioned as a dream sequence, although he did need to write Julia out of the picture. It's still one of the best shows on the box, but the energy was off.

Hopefully S5 will just blow everything out of the water.

Exacly how I feel.

vokilj

[19]Feb 27, 2007
    SunsprayHoney wrote:

The last two episodes of Season 3 are my favorite of the series, why do people not like it. Season 2 I prefer because as an entire season it had more to offer.

em_aih_ecks

[20]Feb 27, 2007
    • level: 1
    SunsprayHoney wrote:

my thoughts exactly