Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

Where the hell is Kimber??

blckhawk54

[1]Feb 5, 2008
    • level: 16
    This show has the single greatest looking woman on the planet and what has she been on in this season 2 episodes? Maybe 3? They waste time with that silly Gina storyline but they got no room for Kimber? Come on let's get her back quickly. The seasons almostt over for goodness sakes
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tjaman

[2]Feb 5, 2008
    • level: 32
    Um, tonight's episode looks like it's going to be all Kimber, all the time, so ...

... ask, and it shall be granted unto you.

JustCallMeT

[3]Feb 5, 2008
    • level: 7
    She'll be on tonight. YAY!

tjaman

[4]Feb 5, 2008
    • level: 32
    And she'll be on Eden tonight.

Homina.

ebayking90

[5]Feb 6, 2008
    • level: 9
    I like Kimber, but I am not happy the way that writers are making her act this season. She is going down a dark path and it will most likely end in tragedy. In the final scene of last night's episode, you see her in bed with Ram and Eden; she takes some sort of pills that Ram disapproves of. Obviously, she is not happy. So one can only imagine where this story will go. I also feel bad for Matt and how he had his daughter taken from him. But, according to next week's preview we get to see more development for Matt. Hopefully it will be good.

cez01

[6]Feb 7, 2008
    • level: 2
    I personally love and hate Kimber. She is vicious but you gotta love her for having a heart. None of this stupid Eden coming along trying to be Kimber. Im sick of her. Matt truly is a nice guy but hey cmon Christian and Kimber are meant for each other. We can only hope

JustCallMeT

[7]Feb 11, 2008
    • level: 7
    cez01 wrote:
    I personally love and hate Kimber. She is vicious but you gotta love her for having a heart. None of this stupid Eden coming along trying to be Kimber. Im sick of her. Matt truly is a nice guy but hey cmon Christian and Kimber are meant for each other. We can only hope

I don't think Matt is that great of a guy. I think he's a weak and clings on to whoever is around, parents (well that's ok), lesbian gf, Ava, Kimber, Scientology and Rachel. When he doesn't get his way, he is mean and sometimes stalker-ish. Also, he runs over people while high and covers it up. Oh, by the way...Matt is my favorite character (he is intersesting without being over the top) besides Kimber, I just thought I would point out his flaws. I totally agree that Christian and Kimber are meant to be!!