Nip/Tuck Forums

FX (ended 2010)

Who wants Ava to come back for the 5th Season

Would you like it if Ava returned to stir up some trouble in the show?

potter325

[21]Apr 9, 2008
    • level: 8
    tguedry82 wrote:

Wow, I'm really surprised so many people didn't like Escobar's return! I might not have been as thrilled with it being the finale, but I thought it was a very strong storyline involving his burned face, and Merrill being his prison b**** was great! Even the story involving his wife I thought was really great, even if I didn't want it to be the finale, it was done pretty well, and it was a good lead into the move I thought, but I know many disagree!

I think Ava was definitely one of the greatest characters they ever had. I don't even think I'd call her a villain, but she sure stirred stuff up very well. She was such a passionate character too, that's what I loved about her, even if she was ultimately a man! If they brought her back, I am confident they would give her one helluva story rather than ruin her, but I would prefer them to finish this season around what they already have going and perhaps bring her in next season. I think they have a lot to settle up on for this years finale!

I liked the Escobar story, and thought it seemed right that he died because he would have been haunting Sean for the rest of his life. I think that Matt could once again fall for Ava with Kimber out of the picture
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

clos_vf

[22]Apr 10, 2008
    • level: 12
    if ava comes back she has to come back more rutheless and evil. She was great. i forgot about her and when i read the post i was thinking didnt she die? but it was her son/lover Adrian that died... the corpse was still in the house.

Hikki26

[23]Apr 10, 2008
    • level: 15
    Hell Yes!!!! I loved Ava's character. It was so morbid, sick, different... so NIP/TUCK. It would be really interestinf to watch certain episodes with a new storyline for her/him.

ubfred

[24]Apr 13, 2008
    • level: 1
    Ava was by far the greatest character in season 2, and i may say in the whole series so far, she should be back only if they've got a good storyline for her and that is a big responsability!

ebayking90

[25]Apr 14, 2008
    • level: 9

ubfred wrote:
    Ava was by far the greatest character in season 2, and i may say in the whole series so far, she should be back only if they've got a good storyline for her and that is a big responsability!

I don't know about all that, but I do think that she was an interesting addition to the cast this year. But, Tia Carrere was used only sparingly along, w/ Portia de Rossi and the actress that played Annie. I hope this new season that they use every person effectively and that they thoroughly develop everyones storylines.