Nip/Tuck

Giselle Blaylock and Legend Chandler

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 03, 2009 on FX

• Over all, good episode for the most part, but was lacking in the usual Nip/Tuck cliff hanger of a season final. The episode had some great touching points that showed the characters had grown over the season.

Why does Sean always fall for the crazy women? I think that the Teddy story line was the only thing that brought this episode down. I thought way too much time was spent on her for the season final. I loved the Christian and Kimber story line and hated the way their relationship ended. I have to admit I shed a few tears when Kimber found out that Christian was going to die(you couls see the pain in her eyes). And as much as I wanted her to tell Christian see still loved him at the wedding. I was more impressed that she didn't say anything and just left the wedding instead. I think in the end it proved she is less selfesh than others think she is and could end up getting Christian back next season. If she had seen Christian before she saw Matt I think she would have asked Christian to be with her again. Kimber and Christian always seemed to have the realist relationship on the show even thought it was also not always the healthist. I think Christian has grown and changed so much over the last season that he is ready to get serious and settle down with Kimber. And I think Kimber finally realizes that Christian is the one for her and gets her. The Liz and Christian relationship was a mistake they seemed to have more of a brother sister relationship where Liz is the older sister who constantly has to get her brother out of trouble and take care of him. For next season Sean needs to be on his own before some woman finally kills him or get back together with Julia. Christian, Kimber, Wilber, and Jenna need to become a family and move into a house with a white picket fence and live happily ever after. Matt needs to find a sweet girl his own age take will help him make good decisions and who also wants to be a doctor(the future MacNamara/Troy combo). Liz needs to find someone and truly be happy and know she is happy. So those are my hopes for next season.