Nip/Tuck

Granville Trapp

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 18, 2005 on FX

• THE best episode of season 3.

For me, anyway. This episode was just so different - so unusual for the show. It kept me on the very edge of my seat from the start to finish.

We knew that Christian can't be the Carver, but I was seriously worried for him. Also, how dramatic was it to watch Sean and Julia distancing themselves from him?

Besides, this episode made all of our brains work. Who is The Carver? Has to be someone close - otherwise no way that all of these evidences could've been set up against Christian.

The most incredible part of the episode, for me, was when Christian wakes up and realizes it was all a dream - THEN, he really wakes up and realizes that it's the reality. That was really clever, since most shows doing episodes like this would end with one of the main characters just dreaming it up.

The ending with Kit getting carved was a classic, and I think that it was the very best way for her to realize that Christian is in fact innocent. An amazing episode, one of the best Carver-arc episodes.