Nip/Tuck

Joy Kringle

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Dec 13, 2005 on FX

• The Nip/tuck Christmas episode!

This episode had a really Christmassy feeling to it which meant it was a bit weird watching this episode a month after Christmas but it gave a warm n fuzzy feeling all the same.
    The patient’s storyline with the Kringles was not their best. The bit with the foetus was shocking but the rest of it was just a parallel to the Sean/Matt/ Christian storyline and it wasn't that exciting.
    The Matt/ Aerial storyline was brilliant with the cream and her paranoid fear about her dad hurting her. The final scene with the white paint being washed off the statues together with the scene with Aerial’s dad makes me think that we haven’t seen the last of Aerial. I think her black blood will come back to haunt her even more.
    The storyline with Julia and Sean was so sweet. I was completely taken along for the ride with the characters. I had completely forgotten that Julia and Quentin had never slept together, only remembering when Christian was talking about it with Christian. The end part was really sweet with Julia and Sean wanting to save their baby and hopefully their marriage. They look to be keeping the baby so maybe this will be the son they never had (together!)