Nip/Tuck

Kiki

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Sep 27, 2005 on FX

• "Kiki" is barely a classic Nip/Tuck episode that is so ahead of its time in case of pure originality.

"Kiki" is barely a classic Nip/Tuck episode that is so ahead of its time in case of pure originality. This episode is a deep digger on sexual and personal character of Matt. As young people, we made so many judgements in our minds to evaluate our relations with anybody interacting with our inner side such as our family, our lovers and our friends. We don't want to be left out and manage every single way to be a normal person in everyone's eye!

Matt is on that journey for this episode and he is shaken up to his core in the process. The editing of the ending with that other ex-gang member and Matt running away from what they had done, is inspiringly visual with that music on the background.

Besides Matt, there are another plots going around Kiki, an ape to have her face fixed to mate with another gorilla, Julia and her mother having a bonding after Matt's situation and so on...

Anyway, this episode is informative about our freaky side that no one knows! It is a revealer what if we caught up with it!