Nip/Tuck

FX (ended 2010)

SrRui

Nip/Tuck Fan Reviews (376)

• JOELY RICHARDSON IS THE WORST ACTRESS I HAVE EVER SEEN AND TO BE ON SUCH A COOL SHOW!

I got super excited when I saw Nip Tuck available on NetFlix so I started with season 1 and I have been working my way down. I'm on the last episode of season 6 and let me just say the most aggravating part of this show is JOELY RICHARDSONS acting. I know she is covering her accent but come on. The nasal noises before she speaks get old. They come before every line. It's like a stuffed up nose attempt at a sigh and it sounds horrible. She does it so much it's like come on you have to know how aggravating you sound. Also have you watched her in her sex scenes where she is supposed to be turned on. Her heat of passion look like she is going in to a seizure with the convulsing and overly fake heavy breathing. It was horrible to watch. If I was making out with a woman and she acted like that I would call 911. It is over acting at it's best. She was annoying to watch on the show. If it was a make out scene between Joely and someone else I would fast forward. If you want a good example look at the scene in the episode where she had the facial surgery and she had a dream she was married to Christian. When she corners Shawn in the office and seduces him. It literally looks like she is convulsing. I loved this show but watching her made me sick!