Nitro Circus

Thursday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music Television Premiered Feb 01, 2009 In Season

Nitro Circus Fan Reviews (3)

• A better version of "Jack Ass"

Love it!!!!!
  • THE cure for the sunday morning hangover..

seriously, this show is perfect for riding out those head splitting hangovers. these guys are mental in a good way, the premise of the show is obviously based on jackass (with jeff tremaine and jonny knoxville as producers) but takes it to another level. these are all guys who come from a background in motor sports, generally, who group together to perform mental stunts. has all the makings of greatness that jackass has, good humour, classic stunts, and a token fat guy. no offence tommy.

despite being similar to jackass, the addition of motorbikes makes it feel fresh and new.
  • Great show that puts a smile on your face.

The great thing about Nitro Circus is that now the show gets more exposure thanks to MTV and with that I hope they keep making more and more episodes. The videos they have already put out like the Thrillbillies series are great and they have used some of that footage in the MTV Series of Nitro Circus. Overall this group of people are very tight knit with a few cameo's from other professional athletes and some of the old jackass crew, they have a wide range of extreme sports skills and like to push the boundaries which makes for great TV. They have a more then a few close calls (eg. Jim breaking his back at X-game trying to complete a front flip, Tommy's back flip at Brighton that almost broke his neck, and I don't even want to get started on Travis). With season one complete on MTV I hope that their will be many seasons to come. I personally don't have much time to keep up with to many shows so I'm very picky with what I watch and this is defiantly a must see.