No Ordinary Family Forums

ABC (ended 2011)

No Ordinary Family Season 1 Episode 1

Sam555

[1]Jan 24, 2012
    • level: 1

Hello, my name's Sam. When I watched Episode 1 for my 1st time, I had no idea that Koblenz had super powers. I also had no idea that Koblenz had the Ability to Teleport.

I'm unable to understand some of the Events in this episode, so is anyone able to answer my following questions?

1. Before anyone saw the final battle between Koblenz & Jim, did anyone assume that Koblenz had super powers?

2.Before anyone saw the final battle between Koblenz & Jim, did anyone assume that Koblenz had the Ability to Teleport?

3. Why didn't Cho & Nixon take BACK-UP to Sally's Apartment?

4. Why didn't Cho & Hixon bring more Officers to Sally's Apartment?

5. Why didn't Cho & Hixon ask a Group of Officers to stay outside of the Apartment Building just in case if Koblenz goes to Sally's Apartment?

6. When Koblenz shot Cho, Cho lost her gun & Koblenz put Cho in his trunk.

7. Since Cho killed Koblenz, where did Cho get the Extra Gun? Was the Extra Gun inside the Trunk of Koblenz's Car? Was the Extra Gun inside Cho's pockets?

8. When Cho & Hixon go to Sally's Apartment, why didn't Cho or Hixon keep an Eye on the Elevators just in case IF Koblenz is coming soon? It's true that Koblenz isn't inside Sally's Apartment.

9. When Cho & Hixon go to Sally's Apartment, Sally says that she hasn't seen Koblenz but is Sally LYING?

10. Why does Dr. King want the Watcher to kill anyone who knows about Koblenz's SUPER POWERS?

11. If someone finds out that Koblenz has SUPER POWERS, then is it possible to trace it back to Dr. King?

Edited on 01/24/2012 1:42am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.