No Ordinary Family

No Ordinary Friends

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Jan 04, 2011 on ABC

• Very good set of events!

This episode once again elevated my expectations of this show, and I really thought the bar was raised once again!

The storyline was established brilliantly, with Jim saving the man's life, and then everything else that eventuated was very enjoyable too!

JJ's storyline continues to develop well, after what happened last week, and Daphne's storyline was also very interesting toady, as she goes up against the popular girl!

As for Jim & Stephanie, I odon't want to spoil the storyline, but it was very supsenseful and very interesting, and it was truly a brilliant script!

All up, I highly recommend this episode, and I was highly impressed1! Please keep it up, guys, and I can't wait for the next one!
  • hold your horses! that's it?

so in the previous episode Daphne got months worth of memories erase by our neighborhood telekinetic bad guy. and Stephanie, a scientist and studying the root of her family's new extraordinary ability, did not find this a wee bit curious? what happened? what next? who's next? so they just touch, Daphne gets bits of her memories back and she's ok with that? one theory to protect this show that's almost becoming one of my favorite is that, they got caught up with their new found friends. i haven't read what the next episode will be but i hope their new found friends stay and i hope they have a secret way deeper than what mommy was keeping. like super abilities! but then again, they'll have to change the shows title to no ordinary FAMILIES. hmm.. ORRRR! the family will become the arch nemesis of the powell family! haha!