No Ordinary Family

No Ordinary Proposal

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Feb 22, 2011 on ABC

• It was good to see the "under-used" actor, Anthony Michael Hall - even in this small role. I was actually rooting for him.

People are beginning to speculate on which shows may not be renewed - and this show is definitely "on the bubble", due to mediocre ratings. Time will tell - however, this was a good episode. Jim feels responsible, when a stray bullet hits a young man, while he is stopping a crime. Meanwhile, Josh (a.k.a. - The Watcher), finally makes a commitment to Katie by proposing marriage. When Stephanie hosts an engagement party at her home, a vial of her "super-power" serum is stolen. Daphne's boyfriend is the culprit; and he injects it into his crippled father. The father, played by Anthony Michael Hall, uses his powers to rob banks - of course, he is stopped by Jim Powell. And the evil Dr. King's reach extends into J.J.'s high school - when he pays his teacher to get J.J. to solve an equation needed for the formula he is producing. Oh - Dr. King also tells Stephanie about the things Josh has done for him; when she tells Katie, she breaks off the engagement. We see the brokenhearted Josh leaving town. He was one of the main reasons I watched this program, so I'm not sure I'll continue. Lots going on - we'll see what happens with this show.