No Ordinary Family

No Ordinary Sidekick

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Dec 07, 2010 on ABC

• Another very interesting and enjoyable storyline!

This was a very good episode, and I once again really enjoyed it! The start of the episode, with the depicted bowling scene, was just hilarious, and all of the Powells using their superpowers to score strikes!

I enjoyed the conflict with the 'sidekicks', as it was a nice change from the usual. JJ's storyline was also very good today, as they are finally doing something with his chracter.

Additionally, the stuff with 'Will', aka 'Juosha' was very good! I thought that scene with Daphne was phenomenal, and then the ending of the episode was scintillating! Highly impressed!

All up, a terrific episode, adn I really enjoyed it! Keep it up, guys, and I can't wait to see more episodes of this high standard!
  • they could do better. nice episode but raises alot of "are they stupid?" questions.

Okay so Jim has been at it with the superhero gig for the last three months or so of his life. in the times that we've seen him do it, he constantly exposes his face to the villain. duh!? the one time he did wear a ski mask, he managed to let the villain pull it off. so, Jim's an artist right? why doesn't he buy a paintball mask and paint it or just mold something out of fiber glass himself to use as his cover. sheesh.. and our resident villain, Mr. Will/Joshua. really? erase daphne's memories 3 months? why not just erase the last hour or 5 minutes. now, mother dear will find a cure and find out who the supervillain is. okay, okay.. he might not have control of his powers, blah blah blah. still, that's kinda stupid. other than that, awesome episode. brings sidekicks to light, or rather PARTNERS!