No Ordinary Family

No Ordinary Visitors

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Nov 09, 2010 on ABC

• This show is Legit.

This show is tight. This show is legit. This show is cool. This show is fun. This show is exciting. This show is the future. This show is amazing. This show is Awesome. This show is sick. This show is sweet. This show is cool. This show is well written. This show is tight. This show is legit. This show is cool. This show is fun. This show is exciting. This show is the future. This show is amazing. This show is Awesome. This show is sick. This show is sweet. This show is cool. This show is well written.
  • My Favorite Episode

The best episode in my opinion. The grandparents were rude, out of line, and downright mean. There was great drama and turmoil/conflict. Loved that the guy from twilight appeared. It was a nice addition. Great action too!This is a very family show and each week it gets better. The drama within the super heroes gig is getting more and more interesting like the interaction with family proved.
    This is a very family show and each week it gets better. The drama within the super heroes gig is getting more and more interesting like the interaction with family proved.Overall, great episode.
  • Very funny! The in-laws!

This was a very interesting episode, as it also always seems to be quite funny in TV shows when the in-laws coem to visit, as it always adds another dynamic to the relationships.

There were some very interesting scenes throughout this episode, and I won't go through all of them, but I really loved the last scene, where the whole family is helping to repair their car using one superpower or another. I really enjoyed that!

There was also a lot of interesting stuff going on in terms of keeping thier secrest from Stephanie's parents! I loved it!

The scenes art the pool game were also quite good!

Definitely recommend this episode, as I really enjoyed it! I missed a small part of it myself, but what i saw was terrific! Great work!