No Ordinary Family

Pilot

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Sep 28, 2010 on ABC

• What this family lacks in chemistry, they make up in cool & fun scenes.

Many scenes of the family together lacked chemistry and seemed boring. I also noticed a lack of soundtrack in these key bore-scenes; did the music editor take a holiday or something?

Individually, most characters had great scenes. I loved the mother's 2 major running scenes, they were done very well. The dad's scenes were great and he had alot of chemistry with his friend (who becomes "Wi-Fi").

Kay Panabaker's character was a big disappointment. I love the actress so I blame it on the character written too whiny and a real kill-joy.

The effects were great, even if they overdid the dad's jump landing. Seriously, the way he tore the ground the 1st few times landing, he'd be destroying all those buildings he's jumping on.
    I loved the twist with the super-bad guy; it gave more dimension to what looked like too mellow a show until then.

While there's much improvement needed, there were enough fun scenes to keep me watching and the story development looks hopeful. I'll watch more!