Noah Knows Best

Nickelodeon (ended 2001)

Noah Knows Best Fan Reviews (4)

6.2
  • did noah know best

no this show sucked gave it a 10 to throw the average no this show sucked gave it a 10 to throw the average no this show sucked gave it a 10 to throw the average no this show sucked gave it a 10 to throw the average no this show sucked gave it a 10 to throw the average
  • It was the most borring thing I have ever watch, next to the flims at school!

When this show first started, I thought it looked pretty cool. So I watch the first episode, I tried so hard to pay attention, but it was so borring! I had to watch the next episode to give it a chance, but it was still borring. What was Nick thinking putting this borring crap on the air? I'm glad it's cancelled, it was stupid!
  • Just one more show that nick did not give a chance.

This was one of the few nick made sitcoms that were good. But it was not given a chance, I just don't know when Nick is going to learn. I mean all the show they make now are crap. Noah knows best, Kenan and Kel, and Clarissa Explains It All are some a few shows that Nickelodeon did good. So they have made good shows in the past, but whats in the past is past.
  • Yet another prematurely cancelled Nick show..

As of the date of writing this review, this show has a mere average of 4.7/10 from TV.com users - and only 5 people have voted!A crying shame in my opinion, as this show could have gone on to become a Nick classic if it had been given more time.

The show focused around Noah Beznick, 15-year-old high school and pizza parlour attendee, and his sister Megan Beznick. The two rival siblings consistently got themselves into trouble with their parents, although some episodes focused more on the school life of Noah, and the odd episode was largely based in Noah's favourite pizza parlour with his school friends.

It's a shame this show didn't last longer than a mere 13 episodes, and after largely being lost in obscurity it's unlikely to see a DVD release, even as part of Nick's Rewind collection. A shame, I suppose it never really found the audience it deserves.