Noah's Arc

Don't Make Me Over

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 02, 2005 on LOGO

• I love this episode.

This episode isn't like the other ones. In this episode you really see the girly side of all the guys when they do the drag scence. All four of them looked amazing in drag especially Alex. I couldn't recongzie him at first. It was also funny seeing Ricky try to go on a normal date and ending up with the waiter. T-Money was looking good to. Chance should have gave him a shot. Anyways as always I love me some Ricky and Rafael. they both was looking fine ih the episode. One part of the episode that I didn't like was that Wade was trying to change Noah to impress his friend. Overall this is a great episode.
  • I absolutely love Alex!

Okay, I'm going to start with Noah and Wade, since the show's called Noah's Arc. I loved Noah's hair in the opening scene. Now to the scenes with Noah and Wade. They are taking us through the ups and downs of the relationship and skipping no steps. I wondered how Wade was going to tell his friends about Noah. Although I doubt they would have been so cool about it. It would be really interesting to see if what would happen when he tells someone and they stop speaking to him or get really upset. Like Wade's parents or siblings. I liked that Noah told Wade off and said, take me or leave me baby, but I'm not changing or hiding who I am for you. And that he stood his ground, even when he wanted to call him.

Ricky on that date was so funny. They were so obviously uncomfortable. I'm glad he finally admitted that he was who he was and that would change. Why should it? It takes all kinds to make the world go around.

Chance was my hero when he finally confronted Eddie! I thought he was going over there to try and make up and then he let Eddie have it! I don't know where will go with this story, but I can't wait to find out.

Alex is still my favorite character! And how gorgeous was he in drag! I would not have recognized him if they hadn't shown him getting ready. And the routine was priceless! I didn't realize it was the three of them until I saw Noah, who was the most recognizable. Chance and Ricky were just has hard to see as Alex. And I'm so glad that Trey didn't get bent out of shape. They are so cute together.

I love this show, and it is fastly becoming my favorite of the season.