TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Final Episode "The Beginning"

peineta_love

[1]Apr 15, 2008
    • level: 15

I thought it was a good ending. Everything came back "full circle" to the beginning as the title clearly states. The scene where Yuu sees Haruka killed in the accident was gruesome. Like when she puts her hand with blood on the window and asks him to help her..and BOOM. No wonder Noein was so messed up. Sheesh! Noein was really creepy. Once they showed his body. I kept thinking that he was going to fall apart..he was basically a skeleton and not only that but it looked like his "pants" were going to fall off at any second.

The last part where Haruka and Karasu are together and I think she's the one that says they'll always be together because he is Yuu, was sweet. I was confused as to what happened to Karasu..did he just return to his own dimension? That means that Haruka is still dead in that dimension right? and Atori and tobi and all them..just disappeared or did they return as well? lol

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MajLorne

[2]Apr 19, 2008
    • level: 21
    Good questions about all of them on if they returned to Lacryma or not. But I think Haruka is dead still in that dimension.
    Although it is sort of the future of our Haruka's timeline, it could also be possible that now Lacryma won't exist as it will since the Magic Circle project was shut down.

duality_236

[3]Jun 15, 2008
    • level: 8
    Cool ending.