North and South Forums

ABC (ended 1994)

Best romance?

Best romance

boom-moo

[1]Mar 8, 2009
    • level: 75

I'll choose George and Constance. For some reason, even if there isn't as much passion or drama involved as with other couples in the list, I love them as a couple. Maybe because the actors fell in love with each other from the very first time they rehearsed the dancing scene where their characters met and that chemistry transcends into the screen, I dunno. I think there's something special about them that the others lack

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MichelleNeff0

[2]Feb 21, 2012
    • level: 2

Agree.....I loved Orry and Madeline, but it was so tortured and star crossed. I loved the drama and how they were kept apart not by pride, but by the times and hooted when they finally married and had a baby of their own.

George and Constance was kismet. They just drew you in with their first meeting at the dance. You could feel their love for each other even they were not being intimate. They had disagreements, but stuck it out. Constance murdered really pissed me off though.

satindoll

[3]Feb 9, 2013
    • level: 1
    George the PERFECT GENTLEMAN. I would have loved to be courted and bedded by him. Definitly my kinda guy. Jealous!!!