North Shore

FOX (ended 2005)

Silver_Sword_14

North Shore Fan Reviews (39)

• Good while lasted.

I think the show was underappreciated. It was a great show and the characters were easy to relate to, most of the time anyway. I loved this show and hate that it ended, I wanted to know what happened to each character. But it had a good run, while it lasted.
  • Lõpuks arvan et nad jäävad kokku nad on väga hea paar.Ma nii loodan et nad ikka kokku jäävad.

See on jumala hea film.Kahju te seda näidatakse ainult suvel.Mulle nii meeldivad nad .Huvitav kas nad kokku ka jäävad .Kas keegi teab kui palju osasidn?Ja kui mitu hooaega.Palju üldse eestis näidatakse?mn m nm n m n m n mn m n m n m n m n m n m n m n m n m n m n m n mn m n m n m nm n m n m nm n m n m n m n m nm nm n m n m nm n m n mn m n m nm n m n n
  • North Shore

This was one of my family's favorite tv shows. We are very sad that it is not back on air yet... It would be absolutely fabulous if it came back though. I would rate this show a 15 if I was allowed to. Please bring it back!!!!! I believe if there were more advertising for this show, more people would fall in love with it. (just like Blake and I did)! We always check the tv's guide to see if it is back... We always end up disappointed when we see it's not on. I am ending my review with "PLEASE BRING IT BACK!" It will make a lot of people happy!!!
  • absolutely love it! now i miss it, want it on DVD ASAP

It is the one of the best shows i\'ve seen, great and very day to day plot, the characters all have that special something that made the show exquisite.

I absolutely love it, specially where it takes place, cause it makes you drift away into a paradise, and even though it\'s a dream place for everyone, it\'s great how they bring it down to earth by showing you day to day people issues.

I miss it so much, hope it comes out on DVD very soon.
  • This show was so amazing! i am soo surprised that it got cancelled! like i am really upset. Well fox has no idea what they lost.

This show was amazing! The stories were great! The people in it were wonderful and freakin hot! I got soo hooked on this show! It was soo awesome. I dont understand why they would cancell this show..and then put more aweful reality shows or something stupid like that. This is ridiculous how they throw the best shows out..Dont be surprised if the OC goes too b/c thats also a good show..so its probably going to get cancelled too.
  • About the NOrth Shore on Fox

I thought this show was great. I loved the characters. You couldn't wait to see what would happen next. You actually started to love the characters. They keep all these other shows...I want this show to return. Also, since it is summer....it really should be on. I love the fact that it takes place in Hawaii....the scenery is wonderful...the story lines are great. I didn't like the fact that they left you hanging.....I hate when shows do that. They get the audience and then they cancel the show....what is wrong with that picture. Also, you really don't know what is happening anymore...since it has been off the air so long....please bring it back

• I loved this show. It was mostly about the beach and beautiful people though.

Yes, I understand how some Hawaians are pissed that almost EVERYONE on the show is white. But still, I like most of the actors in North Shore. Corey Sevier aka Gabe, is really hot. And Amanda Righetti aka Tessa is also hot as well as talented. It's been so sad to see this show go! The plot wasn't GREAT, but i thought that most of the characters were really well developed.

Be sure to catch Amanda Righetti in Reunion fall of 2005.
  • goooooood

As I mentioned this is really one of my personal favorite. Unfortunately, I hadn't had the opportunity to see the last free episodes. I just loved it. My passion is beach, sea, sun, sand, pretty people, especially handsome men and surfing - one of my dreams, which I will fulfill. mmmm...
    For me this TV show served as a really good relaxation, it's very good especially in cold and lonely winter evenings. It's like an ode for my soul.

I enjoyed it and I loved it. And it's so sad that it ended so quickly, like the previous TV show where was Kristoffer Polaha "Tru Calling"

I would like to find something very similar to this one, and if someone has any information about some TV show where is beach, sun and SURFING, please write me a PM to inform me, BUT I have no interest to watch Baywatch all over again, don't want to return in my childhood. lol.
  • Wrap the show up for the people who watched all 22 episodes.

This was an allright show with some good actors on it. The story was actually pretty good and for whatever reason my wife and I were really sucked in. We watched the whole first season to have it canceled with nothing sumed up in the season finale. I hate it when they cancel a show and never wrap it up for the people who watched the whole flipping season. Gosh!
  • Wish it was still around.

I wasn't so sure about this show at first. Coming on right after the OC, I didn't think it quite measured up to it. But the more I watched, the more I got into it. The characters were all interesting enough to care about and it got some good plot lines going. It's too bad it got cancelled. Too many shows get axed before they get a chance to find an audience.
  • I miss this show so much. :[

It shouldn't of went off the air. I was so angry & upset when it did. It has great story lines, and great actors, and many goodlooking people as well. I was hooked ever since I saw the very first episode. Too bad it did go off the air. It could've done so much better than it did too.
  • Great show, i love the storylines and cast selection. Can't wait to watch the second season.

I love north shore, it's so good! the guys are so hot and the storylines are great! ideal cast selection. can't wait fot the second season to start! Dominic Purcell (tommy) should remain as a permanent cast member, him and Nicole great couple! i've enjoyed watchin all episodes so far!
  • i LOVE this show.

i dont know why they would cancel this show. They have a geat cast and a beautiful set. The story line isnt that cheesy and people learn about the cut throat hotel business.
    I think is it a great show. They should definatly bring it back. Also, i love the show's theme song, Home In Paradise.
  • One of my favourite series.I wish there were more epizodes.

I like the film very much.Makes me relax and think of this place.Almost everybody i knew likes it so i don\'t know why the people in charge don\'t think of new season.That would be great!We want more!The whole idea of the film makes you part of it and that is so great about it.The story is about the people working there not about the guests.For me that is the different about this whole series and the reason i like it and watch it.
  • great hawaii-based drama about hot topics and a hard-to-run beach paradise.

This show was great... interesting plot, great cast, hot guys and girls, amazing scenery. there\'s been far worse shows on fox, they shud reconsider giving this one another shot. how do network execs decide things like these? i know that every one of my mates who used to watch this enjoyed it as much as i did. plus if they are not going to give the show another season, at least give it a finale by giving us, the viewers, some closure on the plot/theme.
  • this show was awsome and great.

you just can't end a show like it ened. leaving people in limbo. i would like to see it back. it was one of the best shows out there. it was the only thing i would watch except for house md. please bring it back thank you. it would make a lot of people happy.
  • North Shore was one of the best shows. They should bring it back, at least for one more season. The plot was really good, the scenery was awesome and the girls were really hot. What else can you ask for?

North Shore was one of the best shows. They should bring it back, at least for one more season. The plot was really good, the scenery was awesome and the girls were really hot. What else can you ask for? Just when things were starting to get really good, they decided to cancel it. Being a surfer myself, this was one of my favorite shows. Never missed it! I hope we will be able to see some more of North Shore!
  • bring it back

how can you just cut the show with out telling the public it is not comming back. i have been waiting for the show to come back for the following season just to find out it was canceled. i was hopping to find out what was going to happen the way you guys ended the show suck\'s because it doesn\'t give us any closure
  • Bring back pretty please.

I really enjoyed the show and couldn't wait for it to come back every week. Every night that it was on my best friend and I would call each other and talk about it and couldn't wait to see what happened on the next show. I also agree with one of the other viewer's take Shannon off and it'll be a great show again and you'll see the rating's go back up again she is a useless person. The show was one of my favorites along side with the O.C and it was a routine to always watch the O.C then North Shore and now there's nothing good on after the O.c and I want it back. So please bring it back.
    Thankx
    C.S
    Ontario,Canada
  • BRING IT BACK!

I love this show, I`m in love with it, please bring it back to a second season ! I love the whole concept of the hotel with Jason and Nicole, I've just watched Episode 'burned' and I can't wait to watch the next episode , I`m just killing myself here just because I`m so excited, I hope you'll get it back for atleast another season :*
  • It WAS going downhill, because of Shannen.

The show was one of my personal favorites. Always looked forward to it. The storyline was engaging and always left me wanting to know more in between commercials and episodes. I wish they would bring it back WITHOUT ugly ass Shannen Doherty. That chick needs to get her teeth fixed and fix her stupid hair. Although there were some episodes that were very flat with not much excitement, I always enjoyed watching the hot chicks stationed all over the screen, especially Brooke Burns which looks better as a blonde though.

That show had great promise but not much excitement like the OC did. No buzz or big billboards to support it to succeed.

I do hope it comes back with a vengenge...or atleast tell us what was going to happen next season.
  • Uk never got to see it...so how can I classify it? BUT - I saw snippits and trailers :p

I don't know how I can review this show properly, I saw trailers and snippits and they really did interest me. The casting was great and it seemed to be a really fast paced and interesting show. It was supposed to be aired here but now that it's been cancelled there's next to no chance of me ever seeing a full episode!
    I'm quite annoyed at that really. There's a brand new show with a great cast and they cancel it after just one season. Hopefully...it's wishful thinking...but maybe they'll air it in other countries, monitor the response (which will obviously be great ;) ) and maybe start filming another season.
    There are so many other shows being re-commissioned which probably don't deserve to be; and then the one show I was really looking forward to watching got cancelled before I even got a sniff of it. :(
  • How can they just cut a show after all of the plot twists they put into it?

I loved that show, and watched and taped every episode. I got so into it. That was the best show on. FOX is cutting every good show that they get now. I also watched Tru Calling, and I found out two months ago that they cut that. But North Shore, how can you cut a show that takes place on the beach with all of those HOT actors. We want to know what happens to them, so there should be at least one more show summing all of it up.
  • Excellent show.

I found North Shore to be one of the best shows on TV in a long time right alone with Summerland.
    There are so many \"junk\" shows on now days that I\'m really surprised that Northshore was cancelled. I\'d really like to see it brough back and so would my 16 year old son Mark.
  • JASON!!!!

MOMOA!!!
    I don't know where they found him, but he is amazing.
    The show is one of my faves but it is completely because of him.
    I think I am moving to Hawaii :) lol
    I hope to see him in more shows, there are just not enough men in the world like that!
  • This is news to me that this was cancelled. I thought this was the new O.C., for a slightly older generation. This show has...or had potential.

To me, a show has to be given a second chance. Who doesn't like seeing life lived out on the beaches? If you gave the O.C, with such far-fetched ideas or unbelievable story lines (not that I don't enjoy them) another seaon (or did you?), why not North Shore? Fox used to be a channel I had to watch every night. Now? Once a week if I have nothing better to do. North Shore had the classic story of a guy and a girl destined to be together, but life...or other people get in the way. So it leaves us wanting to watch every week to see if they finally get together. But the shows over...another disappointment by Fox.
  • great show

It's only just started here at 3pm so i get home from work just in time to relax n watch it but so sad to here this is it we're at ep.16 so we still have a few to go. I'm sure I'll find something else cos I'm a sucker for soapy dramas!
  • North Shore is a great show, i can't believe it got cancelled!

North Shore is a great show, i can't believe it got cancelled!
    I wish there was a second season of North Shore, it is one of my favourite shows. Come on you get to see hot guys with their shirts off, particularly Jay Kenneth Johnson, aka Chris Remsen.
    Jay Kenneth Johnson is the best, he's such a good actor and he's got the cutest smile.
    The Final episode was so sad i can't believe what happened.
    I can't believe it got cancelled, it's such a good show, i will miss it heaps, at least i can watch the first season over and over again.
    Bring back North Shore!
  • This show was great, they really need to bring it back.

It involved a bunch of good looking people working at a hotel/resort in Hawaii. Who wouldn't want it back...Hot guys! The show also had a lot of drama. It gets your attention and you won't want to stop watching it. It was an awesome show, that is all I have to say.
  • When the 'North Shore' went South, Fox left fans to tread water.

From the beginning, 'North Shore' had all of the classic elements for a hip new series that was sure to rake in the viewers. The concept was simple; beautiful women, a beach, and some drama to keep it interesting. It worked for Baywatch for years, and they didn't even have the Grand Waimea to rest their pretty heads. To guarantee the finest drama, they enlisted cat fight specialist Shannen Doherty to keep things extra spicy. Even Baywatch vet Brooke Burns couldn't resuscitate this series. This was a shame because I, for one, thought this show was very good and was disappointed when it wasn't renewed for a second season. From the ratings here at tv.com I realize I am not alone. The ship has sailed on 'North Shore', the talented actors have gone off to be successful elsewhere. The OC has taken it's place on Fox's beach drama set, leaving the North Shore fans to tread water.
< 1 2