TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Northern Exposure Forums

CBS (ended 1995)

Emmys

Chrysostom407

[1]Mar 16, 2006
    • level: 1
    Does anyone know of a list showing what Emmys NE was nominated for and won? You can find bits and pieces here and there, but I have yet to find anything comprehensive.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Okapilady

[2]Mar 16, 2006
    • level: 10
    I discovered this great site, i am pretty sure the Emmy list is complete there: http://www.moosechick.com/

Very good fan site. The best on Northern Ex.

anne54

[3]Mar 18, 2006
    • level: 2
    I have seen that sight, it is very good.

jazznik

[4]Jan 26, 2007
    • level: 1

I don't know HOW to start a NEW posting for NE....but there are lots of questions I would like to ask and get the RIGhT answer.  For instance, WHICH  NE episode was it that had Joel & Maggie walking off arm in arm in the snow while a great tune by VINX tune..."THERE I GO AGAIN....thinkin' about ya"....played in the background.

I have the first FIVE seasons on dvd...and have watched twice...and still can't find it.   I just wonder if there was some editing done, that would DIFFER from the original tv shows...I have already found ONE difference in the "Italian episode". where Shelly tries to help Ruth Ann speak italian....and at the end of the show.... while showing the italian countryside.... the DVD that I rented from NETFLIX....had a completely different operatic "ARIA" than what was on the ORIGINAL show on tv..... Can this be possible ?.... that the shows would be different on the "rented" dvds...than the original TV showing?.....Can someone please help with these questions???  awaiting ANY reply!!!

quigley_lib

[5]Feb 27, 2007
    • level: 13
    You've discovered the 'dirty' little secret of the dvds (purchased or rented), they have substituted some of the music. If you look on the case for seasons after two there is a little disclaimer "Music May Differ From Televised Version."