Nowhere Man Forums

UPN (ended 1996)

is this show worth watching

ackermaniv

[1]Dec 10, 2006
    • level: 10
    is this show worth watching, and does it answer all (or most) or the questions by the finale
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FoxMulder_GMAN

[2]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 21
    It is definately worth watching and it answers some big questions in a way that leaves you craving more

SoylentYellow

[3]Dec 27, 2006
    • level: 21

FoxMulder_GMAN wrote:
    It is definately worth watching and it answers some big questions in a way that leaves you craving more

Too bad there never was any more. After 11 years I doubt there ever will be.

The ending was inconclusive.  Was Veil really part of the conspiracy or did THEY just want him to think that. And what was the whole point of creating such an elaborate plot?    It was hard to tell what was real and what was manufactured just for Veil to see.  Even Veil's name indicates the big picture was still hidden behind a "veil of secrecy".  Was it all just part of a mind control experiment?  Was any of it real?

I think the writers of  the very weird cartoon "12 OZ MOUSE" watched Nowhere man.  "The power to away the mind...."

Edited on 12/27/2006 9:16am

cowboy2831

[4]Jun 28, 2007
    • level: 16
    To me, this was one of the greatest shows of all time and rivals anything on tv today. Too bad it aired on the now-defunct UPN, the Unwatchable Programs Network.