Nowhere Man Forums

UPN (ended 1996)

the show, as opposed to touting dvds

pirategennie

[1]Sep 19, 2006
    • level: 10

say, doesn't anyone here actually talk about the SHOW?  like how intriguing it was, and how it ended before too much could be revealed?  (or maybe i just missed that part?)

g

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Miracleman1

[2]May 19, 2007
    • level: 8

The show's been out of production for over 10 years now. That kinda limits the possibilities for new and exciting topics of discussion.

Edited on 05/19/2007 12:59pm

FoxMulder_GMAN

[3]May 19, 2007
    • level: 21
    Actually, I mentioned this once before (back when posts were deleted after 30 days of inactivity in a thread). Does anyone else think a Nowhere Man/X-files crossover (obviously pre-season 8 X-files, as Mulder and the Lone Gunmen would figure prominently in it) would be cool? My idea (and this was back 1996-1997ish) would be that Vail found an issue of the Lone Gunman magazine and mailed them his diary. They put him in touch with Mulder and Scully and together they try to figure out what really happenned to Vail.

Miracleman1

[4]May 20, 2007
    • level: 8

Hey, I like it.

In that scenario, do you envision the people behind Vail's situation to be the same ones behind much of the shenanigans on the X-Files?

FoxMulder_GMAN

[5]May 20, 2007
    • level: 21
    Actually I envision them to be in competition with the CSM and his agents...not part of the conspiracy but a sort of shadow government. each is aware of the others existence and a sort of uncomfortable peace exists between them, but in the end CSM would reveal all he knows to Mulder in an effort to rid of a potential rival.