Numb3rs

Arrow of Time

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 09, 2009 on CBS

• Blast from the past: "Thrill Kill"-villain Bug (David Gallagher) broke out of prison in order to get back at Don, who shot his girl-friend and had him tortured. While Don drifts into a stage of apathy his team and his familiy are maddened with concern.

I am not getting why we have to be bored every episode with the spiritual enlightment of Don Eppes. One could have done so many things with the return of Buck and Don facing the measures he once took. But it was dull, boring and upright silly. And why did nobody in the team bother that Saint Don tortured a teenager?

Eversince Megan Reeves left, I kind of have the feeling that somehow something is missing. It might be that she actually had a heart, a soul and a character. Sophina Brown is awesome but her character is so tough that it's dull to watch. The single funny thing was her taking a picture of Colby being buried under that unflatteringly shaped woman. Maybe it goes down the drain, just like other good series before Numb3rs. Platinum rule: one must wrap up a good seris as long as it's still good. THis has become stupid.
  • I disagree!! This is by far the best episode of the season. I loved the interaction with Charlie and his father discuting the possibility of him joining the think tank.

I disagree!! This is by far the best episode of the season. I loved the interaction with Charlie and his father discuting the possibility of him joining the think tank. I think the acting was excellent specialy the father when he told the story about charlie outsmarting him in math. But, I think the plot with Don struglling with the everyday challenges of his job is not very credible. Well, if you're doing this job for along as he did, you'll have a breakout point sooner in your carreer.

In my book, the future couldn't be control only the present moment.
  • The Past Returns and it's not good.

Buck Winters returns. He's pissed and wants revenge. Overall this episode was really well written and just enough of everything. Plenty of math, drama but this time we have a taste comedy and even a gun fight. Winters escapes from prison and has a beef with Don. Don seems to be unfazed by the whole things but keeps everyone at a distance. His biggest fear being forced to kill. The team works towards tracking the escapees down and Don continues to grapple with the situation. Everyone is questioning Don's handling of the situation. In the end, I was really proud of how Don handled Buck and himself.