Numb3rs

Backscatter

Aired Friday 10:00 PM May 05, 2006 on CBS

• After capturing two hackers, some russians get into Don's account and deleted all his money! Which leads Charlie and Amita to folow their way throw the internet to get them, not knowing that it will be a trap for the FBI agents. It's getting personal...

Exactly why i watch this series.. The whole plot was magnificient! I mean we all know how dependent we are from computers, I mean I found it great that in the end you see even the FBI using navigation, which also is hackable (i don't think it was a coincidence that they show that)... but that wasn't the best part. First thing Agent David Sinclair gets a bit more caracter here.. gettin shot and then being with the Eppes. But what I like the most about the show is the relation between the brothers. In this episode you can see some brilliant acting from both of them, they got a great plot here together. I found they scipped that on a few episodes lately but this one was totally making up for it. First thing Don lying to Charlie to get him off the case since he is really worried about him gettin hurt. Then the great scene when Charlie asks in his lecture how to call the police/FBI/campus-security as fast as possible *lol*. Shortly after that the great scene where Don and his Dad scream at each other because Charlie was in danger. And last but not least the final scene: stubborn, so different, but so much alike !!! There were lots of precious moments in this one!