Black Swan

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 04, 2008 on CBS

• It might just be me, but I thought it was a bit off.

Okay, first of all, i liked this episode. It was very good. Lots of David and Colby, some decent action-y scenes, interesting case.

But I didn't like how several characters had significantly changed since we saw them last, before the Writer's Strike interrupted us.

Don was randomly angsty. He's been this angsty before- over a year ago. That was season 3 Don. Season 4 Don seemed to be better, but now he's apparently stopped going to his therapist and is all "what's the point" again.

And Megan's angst from the first part of the season which seemed to be getting better is suddenly relapsed, though I guess there is a reason why.

Charlie and Amita are randomly even closer now, which is very cute, but a little unexpected.

Since there's no real established amount of time since the last episode, i guess it's possible that it's been several months and they really have changed... but I'm kind of getting the feeling that they just sat down and went "well where are we going to take these characters in the next 4 episodes."

P.S. I'm really thinking a Charlie/Amita engagement is coming pretty soon... maybe even by the end of the season?