Numb3rs

Charlie Don't Surf

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 14, 2008 on CBS

• A great episode!

I truly have to say this is my favorite season of Numb3rs so far, there hasn't been one episode that was no good. Each one is gripping and very interesting in both the charater sense and the crime. I really enjoyed how this case was brought about, Don's old friend's death. Every part was interesting, the case full of twist and turns, the characters stories moving along, and then the surfingbits. I loved Colby knowing all about the surfing, was quite entertaining. ;) Nikki was tolerable, I guess I've gotten more used to her. Don's journey has become one of my favorite parts to watch, I love watching him try to find his way. I hope by the end of this season he has found some contentment and peace. This next upcoming episode looks super interesting, I can't wait!
  • Personal Side of the Ebbs Boys.

I think this is one of my favorite episodes of Numb3rs EVER! The script and plot was great. An old friend of the Ebbs family is killed in a supposed surfing accident. At the request of Alan, Don looks a little deeper and it's discover that it was no accident. He was indeed murder. Murder because it was protecting a place that he loved. I liked the differing characters within this episode. The best however was a peak into the personal side of the Ebbs family. The victim in this case grew up with Don and Charlie. I loved being shown glimpses into there childhood. AWESOME Episode.
ION