Numb3rs

Counterfeit Reality

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 11, 2005 on CBS

• Review

The case itself was a good one. I really liked the way that Charlie found out where the hostage was located, thought Im very surprised that he couldnt have found that out much earlier in the episode.

Learning a little bit about Dons past life was interesting, with the Secret Service agent and himself forced to work together after a seemingly bad breakup that eneded because of Dons mother getting sick. Learning that Don was about to make a huge committment a couple of years ago really says a lot about him.

The one thing I dont like about this show is not following up on things they create in certain episode. In the episode before this one Charlie is about to ask Anita out before Don interupts. In this episode, Anita hardly makes an apperance and there is not further conenctions between the two. I hope this solution is solved in the next episode or two.
  • Charlie helps Don find counterfeiters. I really liked the interaction between Don and Charlie when Charlie finds out he had lived with Kim. And also the scene at the end.

This was a terrific show. I liked Don's interaction with Kim. Sort of bitterly friendly. When Kim tells Charlie that she lived with Don, Charlies reactions were so believable. Without saying a word the actor conveyed surprise and embarrassment. I especially liked the end scene in Don's apartment. It was painfully touching. You can tell Charlie really feels bad that his brother had been distant, and Don got it and attempted to open up.
TNT