Numb3rs

Finders Keepers

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 12, 2007 on CBS

• Reminds me of SeasonOne. Genius Charlie is back. And the brotherly interaction, which has been absent this season, was great.

I think this was the best episode this season, if not one of the all time best. The show was well written, solid story, good conclusion. The crime seemed real and the investigation did too. I like how the FBI/NSA conflict turned around and did not get dragged out. Charie's math was relevant.

I thought Charlie the Genius stood out strongly in this episode. I thinks it's great when he wows people. I like the conflict between Don and Charlie; they are both so good at this type of interaction. I think Millie is become so funny. She is also very smart, but does not outshine Charlie, which is how it is supposed to be. Great to see a "normal" looking woman doing an important character.

I even thought Liz was OK, and I like that they seem to want to keep the romance in the background.

And, as always loved the Eppes family moments, and Millie's presence did not mar the scene. Finally, my show is back!!!!