Numb3rs

Finders Keepers

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 12, 2007 on CBS

• Review

I thought this was one of the better episodes of the season simply because this was the episode that showed that losing Peter in "Killer Chat" isn't going to be that big of a deal. Dianne Farr (Megan) is obviously pregnant in this episode that I didnt notice before so it looks like she is going to be doing a lot of sitting down in the next few episodes and may have a couple of episodes off. I thought the episode showed itself in the outside the scene character devolopment aspect and the case itself. I like the math Charlie used in this epsiode as well as his demenstration to the NSA - making it nice and simple to make us understand what he is talking about. I thought Don's character devolopment was exceptional in this episode with him and Liz Warner making it offical at the end of the episode - it seems that Liz was only holding back because of Don's past and if Don is able to get over that we could seea pretty big character switch in the upcoming weeks or he'll begin to break down if Liz and him dont work out.
ION