We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Numb3rs Forums

CBS (ended 2010)

It's Official !!!!!

CiaraPearson

[41]Mar 24, 2010
    • level: 4

If Numb3rs does not return next season, I'm officially done with CBS. I get my crime and medical drama on Fox with House and Bones. Numb3rs was the only show keeping me interested in CBS.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

OnePerCentClub

[42]Mar 28, 2010
    • level: 35
    Looks like CBS has made the stupidiest decisions on shows in the last year. Like cancelling Eleventh Hour, green-lighting Three Rivers, cancellling Without a Trace and now thinking about cancelling Numb3rs.

Good for you CBS! Lose more viewers. Other networks need them.

les6216

[43]Apr 13, 2010
    • level: 1

Miami Medical is pitiful--just too "cute" and way too much ego. Also--some of the medical stuff is just way off as far as reality goes. Why would you ever replace such a smart, well-researched and layered series like Numbers with something like Miami Medical. Anyone looking for a little intellectual substance on TV is finding fewer and fewer good choices. I hate to lose Numbers---it has been my favorite for years.

Dev_star

[44]Apr 21, 2010
    • level: 6
    No way!! They have to keep it on for another season it's one of the few good shows out there!

woodpigeon66

[45]Apr 21, 2010
    • level: 9
    NO WAY. It's so original, and I can't believe they're even considering it :'(

sassyj64

[46]Apr 21, 2010
    • level: 10
    No. Emphatically not!

mdw20

[47]Apr 21, 2010
    • level: 5
    I think it might be time to say goodbye, seem to be struggling on a good story of recent

numb3rsgirl13

[48]Apr 23, 2010
    • level: 8
    les6216 wrote:

Miami Medical is pitiful--just too "cute" and way too much ego. Also--some of the medical stuff is just way off as far as reality goes. Why would you ever replace such a smart, well-researched and layered series like Numbers with something like Miami Medical. Anyone looking for a little intellectual substance on TV is finding fewer and fewer good choices. I hate to lose Numbers---it has been my favorite for years.

everyone that i've talked to says that miami medical is no where near the entertainment of numb3rs..... it really doesn't make sense to take a show that is consistantly winning its time slot AND day..... i guarantee that no matter what show you put in the "time slot of death" it will not do as well as numb3rs

-sam

CRaivios

[49]May 18, 2010
    • level: 21
    At least the waiting is over. It is like a loved one has been comatose for several months and now has died. I have to say I am very satisfied that Miami Medical has also been axed and will most likely not be remembered at all.

lynna12000

[50]May 18, 2010
    Maybe we'll get lucky & Don Epps can head over to the Criminal Minds spin off. They all work for the FBI. It would be kind of like when John Munch made the journey from Homicide: Life on the Street to L&O: SVU. Not that I'm going to hold my breath....But I can always dream.

CRaivios

[51]May 19, 2010

lynna12000 wrote:
    Maybe we'll get lucky & Don Epps can head over to the Criminal Minds spin off. They all work for the FBI. It would be kind of like when John Munch made the journey from Homicide: Life on the Street to L&O: SVU. Not that I'm going to hold my breath....But I can always dream.

David Krumholtz has already signed on with another series with Fox called Tax Man, but it did not get picked up for next season.

Rob Morrow is going to star in "The Whole Truth" on ABC, where he will star as a lawyer.

Edited on 05/18/2010 11:10pm

lynna12000

[52]May 20, 2010
    Like I said, I can always dream.

KSC76

[53]May 24, 2010
    • level: 7

Laughing I'm feeling really sad we had to say good - bye too soon to Eppes family Friday night's are never going to be the same but life go on I'm going too miss all the yelling & laughing & all the crazy thing's that went on in Alan & Charlie & Don life & the fighting & the making up with one another. And all the crazy thing's Larry got into & Amita & Don team David, Colby, Liz, Nikki I'm really not going to miss Nikki I didn't care that much for her & there was Robin Don girlfriend I still wished he would have stayed with Liz. Laughing Good -Bye ( NUMB3RS ) you are going to be missed, on A really good note Don, aka Rob,Morrow is in A new series The Whole Truth he play A lawer seen the previews & it was awesome can't wait till it airs in September on ABC on Wednesday night at 10/p:m Laughing

CRaivios

[54]May 25, 2010
    I am glad the waiting is finally over. I knew this day was coming for more than six months. It has been awful waiting since March for any word of cancellation. Like I said before, at least we got a finale and got to say good-bye. Most shows, like Ghost Whisperer, just end with no notice.

HEAT84

[55]Aug 4, 2010
    • level: 2

Family Guy and Futurama were brought back. So why can't that happen to Numb3rs? From what I read CBS has too many good shows. Why can't they sell this to another network? I'm sure plenty would love to have this show. Speaking of Futurama and Family Guy, they proved the Neilsen rratings are **** so why does the TV industry still worship it?

Why does everybody have to watch **** reality TV instead if intelligent TV like this?

I sure hope the world is really ending in 2012. It doesn't deserve to exist if everybody's dumbing themselves down with reality TV and other crappy TV.

I only got into this show in the last few months when it starting airing on TNT at 4 and 5am.

nightowl128

[56]Aug 4, 2010
    • level: 3

so so sad it's overCry but at least I can watch them when ever I want to (DVD Seasons). I'm going to miss Colby the most I hope they can find other shows, but my friday night will have Supernatural cause they are moving to friday nights..

cr8f

[57]Oct 29, 2010
    • level: 1

Hope TNT or USA or someone wil continue this great show.