Numb3rs Forums

CBS (ended 2010)

Numb3rs N3rds

Numb3rsfan1

[541]Jun 2, 2008
    • level: 28
    vaneetra wrote:
    It really does. I have those really nice ones that have really good sound but are big and look geeky when you wear them. At least it drowns out the sound of my sister begging for help on our math homework.

Don't remind me!!
    I've tried doing that so that my sister won't ask me with her maths (NZ Term by the way) homework too.
    But I just give in and help her understand Algebra (and honestly, she hates Algebra).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vaneetra

[542]Jun 4, 2008
    • level: 7
    I'm taking Algebra right now (I'm in advanced math- I love math!). Yay! only about a week of school left and I'm free!!! Oh, and my sister bugging me for help on her math homework is even worse because she's my identical twin sister. And she's in the same class as me, but during separate periods.

Numb3rsfan1

[543]Jun 5, 2008
    Oh no!!!!
    Thank goodness I've finished high school before my sister!!!!
    That way, she won't even let me do my maths homework at all!!!!

i_am_oracle

[544]Jun 13, 2008
    • level: 8
    oh dear God math... im finishing up precalc right now. AP calc here i come. yay.

can i join?
    can you be a Numb3rs N3rd and a Bonehead at the same time?

NB4Numb3rs

[545]Jun 13, 2008
    • level: 2

Hi, everybody!

I,ve been reading the forum topics all year, you guys are so much fun. Now that I've worked up enough nerve to actually write a message - I would love to join the select company of Numb3rs N3rds. Pretty please?

pk

Numb3rsfan1

[546]Jun 16, 2008
    OMG!!!!
    Of course, of course!!!!! Come in, come in!!!!

I'm so busy finishing off assignments that I've almost forgot about the list (since I'm almost on Semester break)!!!!

Give me two weeks and then I'll add the both of you (you too Rachel)!!!!

Sorry about that you guys. Don't worry, you'll get to meet Kas later on!!!!
    *hugs to newbies*

Numb3rsfan1

[547]Jun 16, 2008
    i_am_oracle wrote:
    oh dear God math... im finishing up precalc right now. AP calc here i come. yay.

can i join?
    can you be a Numb3rs N3rd and a Bonehead at the same time?

And yes i_am_oracle. You can be a bonehead at the same time (well....... ask Kas first to make sure).

Blackberry_Girl

[548]Jun 17, 2008
    lol welcome!

NB4Numb3rs

[549]Jun 17, 2008

Yippee! "does happy dance"

mapzgirl

[550]Jul 6, 2008

I'm not a math major or anything like that...I'm a GIS Analyst. I love numbers cuz when Charlie puts his results on a map...it's GIS but they don't call it that.

scc1fan

[551]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 51
    Yes...you can be a Bonehead too.

Sorry I've been a bit AWOL from the forums. Life's been weird. But I'm back now! Welcome to the newbies!

Kas

Numb3rsfan1

[552]Jul 27, 2008
    Same here!!!!
    Everyone's invited to my one year anniversary party on my blog this Thursday!!!!

I haven't set it up yet but I'll try and put it up before Thursday!!

And why am I saying this?? Because this is the first EVER group that I've signed up!!!!

evilmonkey_102

[553]Sep 25, 2008
    • level: 10
    wow haven't been replied on here for so long, i missed u guys, i have had a hectic, busy summer. buy yeah anywho congrats on the new nerds, u will have a blast here.

frankbob707

[554]Oct 23, 2008
    • level: 1
    I saw superbad I never noticed him in the movie though!!! I have been a huge Numb3rs fan for the last month now. The best part I had never seen numbers until David Krumholtz came into my work I work at V.Sattui Winery in Napa Ca. David came in with his girlfriend and her parents He def. does not have a dirty mouth for all those who are wondering, hes a very well spoken and well mannered person his gf is beautiful too btw.!!! they were all very nice during the tasting I asked him why he looked so familiar and he said have u ever seen numb3rs, I said no sadly Ihadn't, but would like to, that very night I bought the first and second season WHICH ARE VERY HARD TO FIND MIGHT I ADD!!! why doesn't target carry this?? wal-mart even?? this is an awesome show and should be easier to find! Anyhow after I started my pour with David and Vanessa he left to go buy food for the fam. I said to Vanessa I hope I didn't make him feel uncomfortable by asking him if he was well known and what he had played in! she said no not at all he just was a lil tired from the wine tasting, and plus he was driving and wasn't going to be drinking anymore! I guess hes responsible too!@! very nice! (in the voice of borat!) About 25-30 min later he found me at another bar (I give breaks on weekends Im always on the move) He came up and shookmy hand and said thank you for taking care of my gf and her fam he was very polite after that I had to start watching numb3rs and ever since than it has become my crack I hope to god it lasts alot longer i still have a few seasons left to watch which makes me ultra happy!! I hope he comes in again one of these days. My names Jordan if you ever end up in this neck of the woods.

NUMB3RSno1freak

[555]May 4, 2009
    • level: 6
    scc1fan wrote:

We are the Numb3rs N3rds--those few, those proud watchers of Numb3rs that hang on every word spoken like we would a drop of cool water in the desert. We promise to be faithful to the only TV show that makes going to school bearable. We pledge allegiance to Numb3rs, and to the Eppes brothers forever. May we never forget our creed--"Everything is Numb3rs."

Here are our members:

scc1fan

Charlie'sGirl

Only_dodo_bird--Our Shrink

ravenrox2

evilmonkey_102

rachs24z

movethatbus

Loviza

bassgirl06

If you want to be a part--post a reply. You will be considered for membership by the group!

I really am a NUMB3RS N3RD and I sooo wanna be apart of this awesome group I am serious, my math professor is about ready to kill me with all my references and quotes to NUMB3RS

OMFG!!! FrankBob707 YOU ARE SOOOO FREAKIN LUCKY!!!!! I want to meet someone from NUMB3RS

Edited on 05/04/2009 2:00pm