Numb3rs Forums

CBS (ended 2010)

NUMB3RS Season 6 Spoiler Thread

Will you be watching Season 6?

NUMB3RSno1freak

[1]May 25, 2009
    • level: 6

It does exaclty what it says on the tin... I mean in the heading.

I know it seems a little early but season 6 has been confirmed so I'm just being prepared (meaning I don't want anyone beating me to it!)

Invisible-virtual prize for the first person to post a good (as in not a load of crap) spoiler for the season...

Let the competition begin

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NUMB3RSno1freak

[2]Jul 31, 2009

Found something from Ausiello...

Question: Can you please give us some Numb3rs scoop? --Lauren
    Ausiello:
    In the season opener, an assassin targets a political activist in a series of attacks that hide a mysterious agenda. But here's what you really want to know: Don will deal with the fallout from being stabbed (preview: "Ouch!"), and Amita will weigh Charlie's marriage proposal.

http:// messageboards. ivillage. com /n/mb/message. asp?webtag=iv-pssoapysoup &msg=30577.1 (remove spaces )

Doesn't the case sound kindah like "Assassin" from S2.
    Wow. And there I thought they had closed the 'stabbing of Don' chapter... I am slightly intrigued but hope they don't do anything stupid and ruin the potential.
    I already guessed that Amita would need time before she gave Charlie an answer.

Can't wait for the 25th September... :yay:

numb3rsgirl13

[3]Aug 1, 2009
    • level: 8

do you guys think that he may be shot or something in that same spot? with a vest on of course, but still, i bet that would be a huge ouch!

-sam

NUMB3RSno1freak

[4]Aug 5, 2009

http:// spoilertv.blogspot. com/search/label/Numb3rs (take out spaces )
    Above is the address to a spoiler site for NUMB3RS plus many more show, in many different networks. I would have copied and pasted again but it said on the articles not to do this and offer a link instead.

There are spoilers (there not rock solid but the site does have a history for accuracy) for 6.01, 6.02, 6.03 and 6.04.

6.01 "Hangman".
    An intent sniper is out to get a former political activist, under FBI protection, but soon has the FBI in a wild goose chase when he closes in on his target, Franklin.

6.02 "Friendly Fire"
    Two of Pete Fox's -Don's former mentor- team are dead after not-so-friendly-"friendly fire" and Don is battling against him to find out what went wrong.

6.03 "7 Men Out"
    Don along with Charlie search for the creator of an online Russian Roulette game. And Alan reluctantly asks his sons for help in the financial department.

6.04 "Where Credit's Due"
    A pirated version of a hot upcoming movie has been leaked over the Internet and Don and the team investigate murders of the same M.O. as the film slayings.

Sorry about the summaries, I was trying not to copy/plagiarise, I don't think they turned out well And as you can probably tell, English was not my best subject.

Anyway, from the spoilers of this site there is no suggesting of a B-plot to the premiere with Don still 'recovering' from the stabbing. The 2nd episode seems really interesting especially if you read the cast info on the Spoiler TV site. The 3rd reminds me of 4.07 "Primacy". And the last I laughed at because it takes me back to Scream 2 but now that I think about it, CSI:Miami has done a plot like this before so it'll be interesting how this storyline plays out compared to the Miami.

Hope that keeps all yous rabid spoiler fans happy out there until the next up-date.

numb3rsgirl13

[5]Aug 7, 2009
    in the ausiello files he said ouch, so something must happen.....

-sam

mamunn2

[6]Aug 11, 2009
    numb3rsgirl13 wrote:

do you guys think that he may be shot or something in that same spot? with a vest on of course, but still, i bet that would be a huge ouch!

-sam

yeah I do think that's what's going to happen either that or someone will punch/kick him there and that also would hurt like crazy

damonkeygirl

[7]Aug 25, 2009
    • level: 3
    two new things for y'all: only read the second, if you really want to know . . . . 6.05 Hydra: STORY LINE
    It seems like a simple case: a mother kidnaps her daughter from the father and flees cross-country. But the father isn't really the father, the mother isn't entirely the mother, and the little girl is the first human clone...

... Helene in St. Paul, Minn.: Any Numb3rs news for the new season? I watch it with my family every Friday, and we can't wait to see the new episodes.
    Navi Rawat tells us, "Amita and Charlie are getting married at the end of the season. I think it actually will happen onscreen, which is rare for television." Cross your fingers for some onscreen wedding-dress shopping, too!

Source: SpoilerTV

NUMB3RSno1freak

[8]Sep 5, 2009

Well, this was interesting when I first read it. I read this article on the new season of NUMB3RS and when I was looking around the comments section there was this rather odd question that stood out...

"Is Colby going to be revealed as bi-sexual this season?"

That was it. And I was like oooookaayy! What the hell?! I was like surely we would have heard about this if there was any truth to it. So I was just wondering if anybody else has heard anything about this..?

I was also looking on SpoilerTV (link in previous post) and found these...

6.06 "Dreamland" An inexplicable killing in the desert on a now defunct Air Force base has everyone guessing, from the paranormal buffs to the FBI...

Question: Can you please give us some Numb3rs scoop? -Lauren Ausiello: There will be a Rashomon-type episode where there's a shooting and everyone there tells a different version of what happened. So the team uses the mathematical concept of "Combinatorics" to filter through the different points-of-view and make sense of what actually happened. In other news, Peter MacNicol's Larry will disappear for a chunk of the season to gain a new perspective on things.

And something that is rather depressing but I kindah saw coming (even if I don't really like admitting it).

Question: You haven't said anything about Numb3rs in quite some time. I have a horrible, unfounded fear that this might be the last season for the show. Anything you can share? -Nicole Ausiello: Your fear is not so unfounded. "With the reality of what the business is, we would love it to come back another year after this, but we don't know," concedes Numb3rs co-creator Cheryl Heuton.

Edit - I just want to know who said they wouldn't be watching the new season and why...? (we won't hunt you down and kill you *looks innocent* )

Edited on 09/05/2009 5:33pm

DeodatusGirl

[9]Sep 16, 2009
    • level: 10
    NUMB3RSno1freak wrote:

That was it. And I was like oooookaayy! What the hell?! I was like surely we would have heard about this if there was any truth to it. So I was just wondering if anybody else has heard anything about this..?

HOLD ON... WHAT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? that's the weirdest spoiler ever!

NUMB3RSno1freak

[10]Sep 17, 2009
    DeodatusGirl wrote:
    NUMB3RSno1freak wrote:

HOLD ON... WHAT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? that's the weirdest spoiler ever!

It's not a spoiler. (I think...) It was a comment I saw under a spoiler article but I don't think it's true cos the person was asking and everyone else was like what?!

I'll try and look into it...

DeodatusGirl

[11]Sep 18, 2009
    • level: 10

NUMB3RSno1freak wrote:
    It's not a spoiler. (I think...) It was a comment I saw under a spoiler article but I don't think it's true cos the person was asking and everyone else was like what?! I'll try and look into it...[/QUOTE]

thanks, *confused face* where was this??????????????

NUMB3RSno1freak

[12]Sep 20, 2009
    DeodatusGirl wrote:

NUMB3RSno1freak wrote:
    It's not a spoiler. (I think...) It was a comment I saw under a spoiler article but I don't think it's true cos the person was asking and everyone else was like what?! I'll try and look into it...

thanks, *confused face* where was this??????????????

http:// ausiellofiles. ew. com/2009/09/01/casting-scoops-ncis-scrubs-and-more/

Someone posted the link (^) on the Numb3rs Noticeboard on LiveJournal for spoilers on the cast info etc. but they also mentioned the comment. It's at the bottom of the page in the comment section asked by a person named dave.
    I posted a reply asking where the heard it from so I just hope they reply cos i really wanna know.

OMFG!!!!!!! PEOPLE!!!!!! WE! FINALLY! HAVE! A! SEASON! 6! PROMO! TRAILER!!!!!

*sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

I will say no more but please come back here after you have finished watching it (for the twentieth time ) to comment on what you think.

http:// www. youtube. com/watch?v=Uo7TokNhci4

NUMB3RSno1freak

[13]Sep 23, 2009

OMG!!! 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some more future episode summaries...

6.07 "7 Men Out"
    Don and his team are called in to investigate who is behind a deadly gambling ring that is running a high-stakes Russian roulette tournament. Also, Don and Charlie become concerned about Alan's financial health.

6.08 "Ultimatum"
    When Edgerton is accused of murdering one of his informants, he takes drastic measures to prove his innocence...

6.08 sounds sooooo awesome! A whole (probably "evil"!)Edgerton episode!!!! YAYA!!! *squeeeeeee*

Edited on 09/24/2009 3:11pm

annas31594

[14]Sep 26, 2009
    • level: 4

Several things...

What is it with Larry always leaving for parts of a season? And I understand that Megan has been gone for two years, but when she left they were going to stay in a relationship. Could they not at least mention that it's over?

I think the episode summary was misleading, because Amita doesn't really weigh the decision.

NUMB3RSno1freak

[15]Sep 26, 2009
    NUMB3RSno1freak wrote:

6.07 "7 Men Out" Don and his team are called in to investigate who is behind a deadly gambling ring that is running a high-stakes Russian roulette tournament. Also, Don and Charlie become concerned about Alan's financial health.

I totally messed up on this post. *hits head off desk, many times* "7 Men Out" is episode 6.03, I misread.

I also reliased I hadn't wriitten anything down for 6.05.

6.05 "Hydra"
    It seems like a simple case: a mother kidnaps her daughter from the father and flees cross-country. But the father isn't really the father, the mother isn't entirely the mother, and the little girl is the first human clone...

Some casting news to go along with this episode, is in this link.

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/09/numb3rs-and-big-bang-theory-casting.html

KellyKKelly

[16]Sep 26, 2009
    This was a pretty good season opener. I wasn't on pins and needles about the Amita and Charlie thing because I didn't really care one way or the other. It's the team I like and the relationship between the brothers and the dad. Charlie and Don are more in tune with each other - connected - finally. More action in this one too, which is terrific. Loved the comment by Colby - that he can keep a secret, considering his was a spy for the Chinese and a double agent. I miss Megan. Observations: The curly haired agent is annoying. What's with the poodle look? Don's hair looks much better this season and Charlie seems to have lost a little weight. Colby is pretty adorable.

NUMB3RSno1freak

[17]Sep 27, 2009
    KellyKKelly wrote:
    This was a pretty good season opener. I wasn't on pins and needles about the Amita and Charlie thing because I didn't really care one way or the other. It's the team I like and the relationship between the brothers and the dad. Charlie and Don are more in tune with each other - connected - finally. More action in this one too, which is terrific. Loved the comment by Colby - that he can keep a secret, considering his was a spy for the Chinese and a double agent. I miss Megan. Observations: The curly haired agent is annoying. What's with the poodle look? Don's hair looks much better this season and Charlie seems to have lost a little weight. Colby is pretty adorable.

Excuse me but this should have been posted in the Hangman Discussion Thread forum. This is a spoiler forum and your comment does not contain any spoilers.

I am going to take this out of this forum in 7 days so if you want to copy it over to the other forum, you can, then you can delete it yourself.

CjTl2005

[18]Sep 28, 2009
    • level: 11
    I think the big surprise this season is Warner and Bettancourt (the one I like to call "Compton") are going to hook up. All the indications are there and they've spent a lot of time together the last few episodes. They've been to strip clubs, all-night stakeouts, and I bet Warner is still reeling from being dumped by Don.

Tongue-in-cheek of course . . .

pgsuperfan

[19]Mar 13, 2010
    • level: 25

I thought the season finale was great the one part of this show I always enjoy is how at near the end they all gather back together as a family love that part about this show