Numb3rs Forums

CBS (ended 2010)

Official Discussion for "Arm in Arms"

khaki_dojo

[1]Jan 15, 2010
    • level: 57
    Arm in Arms, airing January 15, 2010

Don and the team investigate deaths linked to a missing shipment of firearms.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

agent_0042

[2]Jan 15, 2010
    • level: 66
    In other plotlines for this episode, Charlie and Amita apparently have a disagreement about the wedding date.

numb3rsgirl13

[3]Jan 15, 2010
    • level: 8

agent_0042 wrote:
    In other plotlines for this episode, Charlie and Amita apparently have a disagreement about the wedding date.
    ooooo.... that sounds interesting..... i hope it lives up to the hype of "this case gets personal".... WHO COULD IT BE?!!??!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?

-sam

Edited on 01/15/2010 3:43pm

numb3rsgirl13

[4]Jan 15, 2010

That was pretty good I would have to say... alright NUMB3RS fans... mark your calenders for oct. 9th.... lol and donnie and robin..... awww how cute lol..... i hate to look over this episode but next week.... NO COLBY NO!!!!!!!!! looks really good next week..... i cant wait!!!!! This one was good too lol

-sam

agent_0042

[5]Jan 15, 2010
    • level: 66
    Actually, the next episode is in two weeks. There was supposed to be a new episode next week, so I was surprised when I saw on the promo "new episode in two weeks." So I checked the TV listings and it turns out that next week on Friday all of the major networks are airing a two-hour special to raise aid for Haiti.

Anyways, about this episode, I thought it was generally pretty strong. Regarding Don's proposal, when he said it, I thought pretty much the same thing Robin did, in that that had to have been the least romantic marriage proposal that I've ever heard.

numb3rsgirl13

[6]Jan 16, 2010
    agent_0042 wrote:
    Actually, the next episode is in two weeks. There was supposed to be a new episode next week, so I was surprised when I saw on the promo "new episode in two weeks." So I checked the TV listings and it turns out that next week on Friday all of the major networks are airing a two-hour special to raise aid for Haiti.

Anyways, about this episode, I thought it was generally pretty strong. Regarding Don's proposal, when he said it, I thought pretty much the same thing Robin did, in that that had to have been the least romantic marriage proposal that I've ever heard.

yeah i totally agree..... i was with robin when she said she was disappointed in his lack of rpmantic proposal..... I have to wait TWO WEEKS for that episode.... ugggggghhh..... idk if i can wait that long

-sam

haldrey

[7]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 22
    As usual, a superb episode. As for the guns, something similar do exist, there is even a handgun one called the 'cop killer' because the bullet can pierce the bullet proof vest. Maybe the date of the wedding is an indication of at least one more season.

marvelfan89

[8]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 39

I like the filler episodes but always feel more satisfied with more complete stories. Yeah great episode. A lot of themes thrown around. Enjoyed the arguments with David and Randall played by great James Remar. David took the whole pacificist side, Randall took the war monger side. I liked it when David took him to the scene of one of the murders, so Randall could see what damage his arms dealings do since he doesn't care. Robin doesn't seem to be Don's type but whatever.

zimba05

[9]Jan 17, 2010
    • level: 12

Great episode.

Loved the scenes with Don and Robin. Robin was right, he is not ready yet.

Great scene with Don and Alan. I love that father-son relationship.

Good scene with Robin and Liz. Loved what Liz said

TheCloser4eva

[10]Jan 17, 2010
    • level: 17
    I agree with Don...if he wasn't ready he wouldn't have asked, and it's Robin's loss not his. For one I thought it was cute and funny. But maybe it's just me I personally can't stand Robin.

numb3rsgirl13

[11]Jan 17, 2010
    TheCloser4eva wrote:
    I agree with Don...if he wasn't ready he wouldn't have asked, and it's Robin's loss not his. For one I thought it was cute and funny. But maybe it's just me I personally can't stand Robin.

awwwww i like her... a least i like her a lot better than any of his other girlfriends

-sam

TheCloser4eva

[12]Jan 17, 2010
    • level: 17
    numb3rsgirl13 wrote:
    TheCloser4eva wrote:

awwwww i like her... a least i like her a lot better than any of his other girlfriends

-sam

I don't think she's his type..I like him with Liz better

CRaivios

[13]Jan 26, 2010
    • level: 21

TheCloser4eva wrote:
    numb3rsgirl13 wrote:
    TheCloser4eva wrote:
    awwwww i like her... a least i like her a lot better than any of his other girlfriends -sam
    I don't think she's his type..I like him with Liz better

The show was OK. I liked how the guns were defective and that there was a race to find them.

I had a problem with David and his whole liberal "guns are bad" ranting. Yes, it is OK to have trouble understanding an arms dealer, but to have that be a subplot felt like I was being hit over the head with it for the whole show.

I have to agree that Liz was just a fling. Robin is more Don's type. Now for the bigger question: Is Charlie and Amita's wedding going to occur before the show ends? Are Don and Robin going to get engaged?

KSC76

[14]Feb 4, 2010
    • level: 7
    I don't believe we will see Charlie & Amita getting married there only 3 or 4 episodes left. And Charlie hasn't talk about who is going too be his best man. I really enjoyed this episode allot it was great. I still like Don with Liz not A very big fan of Robin there both too busy too work on there relationship. I think David did come on little strong I really didn't't like him very much in this episode Colby had A very hard time being around him. I also like the part with Alan & Don it was great he was getting tired herein about Charlie & Amita wedding & I think he might be A little jealous of his brother.