Numb3rs Forums

CBS (ended 2010)

Questions You May Have

KellyKKelly

[401]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 8
    Got a question. I saw the preview for Jan 9ths episode. David is talking to Don and says something about "keeping his word." I can't make out anything else he's saying. Who is he keeping his word to - and is it to keep Don safe?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ilee1990

[402]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 10
    Where did you see the preview?

KSC76

[403]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 7
    I have A question" Why don't TV.Com show the previews of NUMB3RS & other episodes didn't they used too ?????

serenity2187

[404]Jan 9, 2009
    • level: 2
    ilee1990 wrote:
    Well, can you maybe describe the scene and why you thought he was stabbed? Is it maybe an upcoming episode?

You have me curious now :-)

Hehe.. Well its in the midst of a crowd. Some guy walks close to charlie, stabbs him. He falls to the ground. It then moves on to the next part. Was there ever an episode in Numb3rs of someone getting stabbed in public? I cannot recall. Hmmm.. i wonder if its an upcoming episode.

ilee1990

[405]Jan 16, 2009
    I don't recall any episode that is similar to what you describe. What happens in the following scenes?

skylinegtr78

[406]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 3
    Anyone know what sunglasses Colby was wearing in the latest episode? They look like Oakley's but can't figure out exactly which model!

hilsd

[407]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 1

I have a question

When did Charlie and Amita get together and are they still together in current episodes. Thanks

Nefenjo

[408]Jan 19, 2009
    They tried dating in season 1, but it didn't work out. At the end of season 2, Charlie wanted to try again, but Amita had a job offer across the country - she obviously decided to stay. So they really "got together" in the beginning of season 3, and they are still together now in season 5.

serenity2187

[409]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 2
    how many episodes does season 5 have in total? tv.com used to put all the episodes. now they don't seem to.

kyfm

[410]Feb 3, 2009
    • level: 5
    yea how many eps are ordered for this year with the pending sag strike could ruin it like the writers strike last year

DeodatusGirl

[411]Feb 5, 2009

KellyKKelly wrote:
    Got a question. I saw the preview for Jan 9ths episode. David is talking to Don and says something about "keeping his word." I can't make out anything else he's saying. Who is he keeping his word to - and is it to keep Don safe?

do you mean arrow of time?

Earlier in the ep, David talks to Alan and he asks david to look out for Don, when Don seems like he's putting himself in danger (by meeting Buck alone) David tells him that he promised Alan to keep him safe

does that answer your question?

DeodatusGirl

[412]Feb 5, 2009

serenity2187 wrote:
    ilee1990 wrote:
    Well, can you maybe describe the scene and why you thought he was stabbed? Is it maybe an upcoming episode? You have me curious now :-)
    Hehe.. Well its in the midst of a crowd. Some guy walks close to charlie, stabbs him. He falls to the ground. It then moves on to the next part. Was there ever an episode in Numb3rs of someone getting stabbed in public? I cannot recall. Hmmm.. i wonder if its an upcoming episode.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! they cant stab charlie, where is this preveiw?

Nefenjo

[413]Feb 5, 2009
    serenity2187 wrote:
    how many episodes does season 5 have in total? tv.com used to put all the episodes. now they don't seem to.

Oh, oh, I know that one! At least 19 episodes. We just finished episode 13, and episode 14 is playing this week, so then after tomorrow we have 5 left. At least 5, that is. Courtesy of http://numb3rs.wolfram.com/season5.html

mamunn2

[414]Feb 8, 2009
    • level: 6
    DeodatusGirl wrote:

serenity2187 wrote:
    ilee1990 wrote:
    Well, can you maybe describe the scene and why you thought he was stabbed? Is it maybe an upcoming episode? You have me curious now :-)

WHAT!?!? Charlie gets stabbed?!? When does this happen? OMG I hope it's not bad

DrCarterLover

[415]Feb 10, 2009
    • level: 4
    mamunn2 wrote:
    DeodatusGirl wrote:

serenity2187 wrote:
    ilee1990 wrote:

WHAT!?!? Charlie gets stabbed?!? When does this happen? OMG I hope it's not bad

When does this happen OMG someone tell me it's not true

ilee1990

[416]Feb 10, 2009
    I just read over at Spoiler TV that the last episode of the scene has a main character placed in serious, life threatening situation. Maybe this is the scene that the OP saw? It would be helpful if we could have a link to that preview.

Ending the season with Charlie getting hurt would be great. Finally an episode worth watching this season. But it's just conjecture at this point as to who will be the character whose life is placed in danger. It could be anyone.

CRaivios

[417]Feb 11, 2009
    • level: 21
    Isn't there an episode where Charlie is dreaming about his mother? He is a child that goes shopping with Alan after a ball game. Alan got shot. Was that the end of Season Two? Is that what you are talking about?

DeodatusGirl

[418]Feb 11, 2009

ilee1990 wrote:
    I just read over at Spoiler TV that the last episode of the scene has a main character placed in serious, life threatening situation. Maybe this is the scene that the OP saw? It would be helpful if we could have a link to that preview. Ending the season with Charlie getting hurt would be great. Finally an episode worth watching this season. But it's just conjecture at this point as to who will be the character whose life is placed in danger. It could be anyone.

the last time they did this they said a team member would die in scan man, we didnt even know him it was all hype i wouldnt worry too much

but they might do it just to prove us wrong, we'll have 2 wait and seee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nefenjo

[419]Feb 11, 2009
    CRaivios wrote:
    Isn't there an episode where Charlie is dreaming about his mother? He is a child that goes shopping with Alan after a ball game. Alan got shot. Was that the end of Season Two? Is that what you are talking about?

Yeah, that was the season finale of season two (but he was normal grown-up Charlie in the dream, not a child).

Frankly, I don't believe any of this about Charlie getting stabbed. The person who mentioned it (serenity2187) hasn't been able to direct us to anywhere that we can watch the preview, and obviously no one else has seen it. I'm questioning where it was actually from Numb3rs at all - maybe it was a movie or something that David Krumholz was in. Until serenity2187 can either direct us to a preview OR someone else confirms that they saw it, I won't believe it.

ilee1990

[420]Feb 13, 2009
    DeodatusGirl wrote:

ilee1990 wrote:
    I just read over at Spoiler TV that the last episode of the scene has a main character placed in serious, life threatening situation. Maybe this is the scene that the OP saw? It would be helpful if we could have a link to that preview. Ending the season with Charlie getting hurt would be great. Finally an episode worth watching this season. But it's just conjecture at this point as to who will be the character whose life is placed in danger. It could be anyone.

the last time they did this they said a team member would die in scan man, we didnt even know him it was all hype i wouldnt worry too much

but they might do it just to prove us wrong, we'll have 2 wait and seee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't recall Spoiler TV saying this about Scan Man. They are actually a reliable source of information and this tidbit about a main character placed in a serious, life threatening situation during the last episdoe comes from Ausiello who has been consistently reliable with his information. Nobody is saying who or what is going to happen. Personally, I'm hoping it's Charlie. We should be getting more information and pictures before long given that we are already getting spoilers for episode 19.