CBS (ended 2010)

Questions You May Have

DeodatusGirl

[421]Feb 14, 2009
    • level: 10
    ilee1990 wrote:
    DeodatusGirl wrote:

ilee1990 wrote:
    I just read over at Spoiler TV that the last episode of the scene has a main character placed in serious, life threatening situation. Maybe this is the scene that the OP saw? It would be helpful if we could have a link to that preview. Ending the season with Charlie getting hurt would be great. Finally an episode worth watching this season. But it's just conjecture at this point as to who will be the character whose life is placed in danger. It could be anyone.

the last time they did this they said a team member would die in scan man, we didnt even know him it was all hype i wouldnt worry too much

but they might do it just to prove us wrong, we'll have 2 wait and seee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't recall Spoiler TV saying this about Scan Man. They are actually a reliable source of information and this tidbit about a main character placed in a serious, life threatening situation during the last episdoe comes from Ausiello who has been consistently reliable with his information. Nobody is saying who or what is going to happen. Personally, I'm hoping it's Charlie. We should be getting more information and pictures before long given that we are already getting spoilers for episode 19.

thats totally cool, i wasnt trying to question any1!!! yer ur right we'll get more info soon

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Nefenjo

[422]Feb 14, 2009
    • level: 7
    Just a friendly note to please *not* post said spoilers here when you do get them. I come to this thread for Q&A, not for spoilers. Those can go on the Season 5 Spoilers board, which I avoid like the plague

flwr1993

[423]Mar 25, 2009
    • level: 5
    was 12:01 A.M.the season finale?

Nefenjo

[424]Mar 25, 2009

flwr1993 wrote:
    was 12:01 A.M.the season finale?
    No, there are 21 episodes this season. 12:01 was episode 18, so we still have 3 more.

EDIT: There are actually 23 episodes. My source just hadn't updated to show the last two, yet. So there was 12:01, then Animal Rites, and now there are 4 more.

Edited on 04/11/2009 4:46pm

GillyGirls14

[425]Apr 3, 2009
    I have a question: Why has Robin been in so many episodes? What I mean is that I thought Robin was killed a couple of seasons ago. I thought she was Don's old girlfriend who was murdered. I'm confused. Can someone clear this up for me? Sorry if this question has been asked before.

Nefenjo

[426]Apr 4, 2009
    GillyGirls14 wrote:
    I have a question: Why has Robin been in so many episodes? What I mean is that I thought Robin was killed a couple of seasons ago. I thought she was Don's old girlfriend who was murdered. I'm confused. Can someone clear this up for me? Sorry if this question has been asked before.

No, Robin was never murdered... Robin was his girlfriend at the end of season 2, then he started dating Liz near the beginning of season 3. He broke up with Robin on the grounds that it was too difficult and stressful for to law enforcement people to have a relationship, not because she was murdered. There was an episode where someone in a witness protection program was murdered, and there was history between her and Don (I think that was somewhere in season 3 or 4). And then there was another episode where a cop appeared to have committed suicide, and it turns out that she and Don had a relationship a LONG time ago, but she was married when she died (season 2, I think). Other than these, I don't know of any of Don's murdered girlfriends.

GillyGirls14

[427]Apr 6, 2009
    Okay, thanks for clearing that up Nefenjo. I was getting Robin confused with Don's old girlfriend who was in the witness protection program.

KellyKKelly

[428]Apr 18, 2009
    • level: 8
    Where's the thread for "The Fifth Man." ? From the promo it looks like the writers are finally going to put the guys in some dangerous situations and personal conflicts instead of the usual dull plot. Looking forward to next week's show.

RYanovskaya

[429]Apr 30, 2009
    • level: 4
    Why does Don's team investigate so many cases which are clearly in LAPD jurisdiction?

KellyKKelly

[430]May 2, 2009
    • level: 8
    I don't see a thread for "Disturbed" yet, but I wanted to comment on tonight's episode. Best yet! This had everything I love about the show - brilliant, quirky, almost obsessed Charlie; a Don who actually changes expression. He's almost animated in this one and I can, finally, see his deep affection for his brother and he stands by him when some of the others seem to think he may be over the edge. David was fine; not enough of my lovely Colby Even Amita, whom I'm not a big fan of, was pretty good. I could have done with less of the conspiracy guy - he's a little over the top. Larry was excellent. The ending, a joyous, at ease with each other Charlie and Don, was wonderful. It's almost as if they finally connect. Next week's show looks to be good too - and Charlie faces some physical danger if the wound on his forehead is an indication. My favourite ep to date. (I see that Edgerton is coming back in two weeks! Excellent!)

charlie333amita

[431]May 4, 2009
    • level: 1
    I have 1 question. Will Amita and Charlie be marriage at the and of NUMB3RS???

NUMB3RSno1freak

[432]May 4, 2009
    • level: 6

charlie333amita wrote:
    I have 1 question. Will Amita and Charlie be marriage at the and of NUMB3RS???

There have been many hints in the spoilers that I have read that when Amita is kidnapped Charlie rethinks their relationship, so I think he might ask her to marry him if not at the end of this season finalae but by the beginning of season 6.

RYanovskaya

[433]May 4, 2009
    Rethink the relationshiip, huh. That sounds a lot like teaser talk for "he's going to break up with her at the very end of the episode because he thinks that'll keep her 'safe' if she doesn't work with him at the FBI anymore and we'll be kept 'guessing' all summer".

NUMB3RSno1freak

[434]May 5, 2009

RYanovskaya wrote:
    Rethink the relationshiip, huh. That sounds a lot like teaser talk for "he's going to break up with her at the very end of the episode because he thinks that'll keep her 'safe' if she doesn't work with him at the FBI anymore and we'll be kept 'guessing' all summer".

Nah -that is a thought- they've already had this with Charlie and Amita and I think they want you to think that but I think they are finally going to get engaged.

DeodatusGirl

[435]May 5, 2009
    • level: 10

RYanovskaya wrote:

that would be the sickest thing they ever did!

i'm hoping that charlie is all i cant live without you, marry me but that would just be my dream!

NUMB3RSno1freak

[436]May 5, 2009

DeodatusGirl wrote:

that would be the sickest thing they ever did!

i'm hoping that charlie is all i cant live without you, marry me but that would just be my dream!

I know. You'd just be like WTF?!? As much as Charmita annoys (I actually came a long cause Season 3 start of 4 I would have said disgusts) me I don't want to see that happen. I have actually come to think Amita is okay. They're a cute couple and they will definetly be getting married after this or there be a lot of angry Charmita fans out there with pitchforks -scratch that- CHAINSAWS! Even non-Charmita fans will be frustrated.

On another, unrelated, topic... Does anyone know how to put colour, pics, etc in there signature???

charlie333amita

[438]May 5, 2009
    • level: 1
    NUMB3RSno1freak wrote:

RYanovskaya wrote:

Nah -that is a thought- they've already had this with Charlie and Amita and I think they want you to think that but I think they are finally going to get engaged.

I hope so. They make such a good couple. Does anybody think that way?

RYanovskaya

[439]May 7, 2009

I definitely love Charlie and Amita together, but I still think it's a possibility. The writers love pulling stunts like that for season finales, kind of like the whole Colby thing with the Janus list. They made us wait till the season premiere and made us believe he was a spy the whole summer. This way they can make everyone upset, and then they'd have a major plot point to drag out for next season. Everyone would be all mad at Charlie cause they don't understand why he broke up with her, he won't tell anyone that he's just trying to protect her, and finally around the middle of the season he comes to his senses and realizes there's nothing he can do to protect her so they get married. I hope it doesn't happen, but I'm trying to prepare myself for the possibility so I don't get all upset.

By the way, I seem to have missed the part where Charlie is moving to a new office? What exactly is the position he got and why did he move offices?

Edited on 05/08/2009 7:07pm

CRaivios

[440]May 8, 2009
    • level: 21
    NUMB3RSno1freak wrote:

RYanovskaya wrote:

I tend to agree with what someone else posted a long time ago: Charlie and Amita will get married in the backyard of the house at the end of the series finale.