CBS (ended 2010)

Questions You May Have

agent_0042

[461]Oct 11, 2009
    • level: 66
    alienDefender wrote:

Hello All Numb3rs Fan,

I like to have a small information.

I really like this show, and i like to recreate it in my regional Languages ( Indian Languages ).

I am planning to only get the basic idea, a genius mathematician tries to solve crimes using math with the help of his law enforcement brother. I wont be taking any of the episodes idea. I already have some 12-13 stories with a lot of math in it, which is enough for one season. I also have an idea for a movie based on this thread which is not exactly numb3rs kind of stuffs, even thought the basic idea is "Using Math to solve crime".

I like to know whether their is any legal problems if i take one here. Do i have to get any rights from any one to make such a series?

Regards, alienDefender

Your concept and your plan sound too close to the series for you to be discussing it with us here. If you're truly serious about having a go at this, you really should be talking to a lawyer.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alienDefender

[462]Oct 12, 2009
    • level: 1

thx for the advice agent_0042,

I was wondering is their any way i can contact any of the producers of this series to get a conformation, like an email address or something?

Nefenjo

[463]Oct 12, 2009
    • level: 7
    If anything, you might be able to find something on cbs.com - not likely, but that's the best chance that I know of.

DrCarterLover

[464]Oct 18, 2009
    • level: 4
    mamunn2 wrote:
    I have a question about the episode where Charlie sees his mother and as I recall Alan also sees her. My question is does Don ever see his mother or not? Thanks
    No I don't beleive Don ever see his mother hope that anewers the question

mamunn2

[465]Oct 18, 2009
    • level: 6
    DrCarterLover wrote:
    mamunn2 wrote:
    I have a question about the episode where Charlie sees his mother and as I recall Alan also sees her. My question is does Don ever see his mother or not? Thanks
    No I don't believe Don ever see his mother hope that answers the question
    It does thanks

Nefenjo

[466]Oct 24, 2009
    I have a question... Since when do we have to wait a week for the new episode to come online? -_-

lynna12000

[467]Oct 26, 2009
    • level: 21
    Nefenjo wrote:
    I have a question... Since when do we have to wait a week for the new episode to come online? -_-

I'd say that the show's producers are trying to encourage we, the viewers to watch the show thru traditional means. The advertisers get more commercial air time that way.

rattylover

[468]Nov 1, 2009
    • level: 1

Hi - long time lurker, first time poster!

I have a couple of questions re Dons's love life that have been driving me crazy - Hey! Don't all run away!

Firstly, when did Don and Robin first hook up (episode/season). Am I right in thinking they have broken up more than once? When was the first time they broke up and am I right in thinking one of their break ups featured Don saying something like "I always thought your future would include me" (again, episode/season)

Any help any of you could give me would be appreciated and stop me becoming a certified nut job!

teaveefreak

[469]Jan 30, 2010
    • level: 13
    Okay, so I'm new to the Numb3rs game and I'm currently playing catch up (thank God for TNT) I've noticed that Don, for whatever reason, seems to always get involved with any woman who partners or remotely works with him. So, my question is this. What's the back 411 on he and Megan?
    Edited on 01/30/2010 4:12pm

Nefenjo

[470]Feb 1, 2010
    There was never anything between Don and Megan. Megan's only date that we know of is Larry.

NUMB3RSno1freak

[471]Feb 20, 2010
    • level: 6
    rattylover wrote:

Hi - long time lurker, first time poster!

I have a couple of questions re Dons's love life that have been driving me crazy - Hey! Don't all run away!

Firstly, when did Don and Robin first hook up (episode/season). Am I right in thinking they have broken up more than once? When was the first time they broke up and am I right in thinking one of their break ups featured Don saying something like "I always thought your future would include me" (again, episode/season)

Any help any of you could give me would be appreciated and stop me becoming a certified nut job!

*DON/ROBIN SPOILERS S2-S6*

Robin joins them in "The O.C." but her and Don don't actually get together till "Guns and Roses" (both 2nd Season eps.). I think they have only had one official break-up but it has come close one or two other times. Don tells Alan in "Blackout" -Season 3- that they have broken up, Robin left Don. He then dates Liz Warner till early S4.
    Then near the end of the season during "Checkmate" Robin returns and her and Don start dating again. At the start of S5 it looked like Robin was going to take a job at a law firm in NYC but Don asked her not to (maybe that was when that line was spoken by him but don't quote me on it).
    They've been great since although Don asked Robin to marry him in a recent episode but she said no, they're still together as far as I can tell anyway.

I'm not a Don/Robin shipper so if anything isn't right please correct away.

CRaivios

[472]Mar 3, 2010
    • level: 21
    Two questions: Is there an official discussion for And the Winner is?
    Also, is there any news if the show has been cancelled or not?

agent_0042

[473]Mar 5, 2010
    • level: 66
    Regarding the first question-- doesn't look like one was ever made, though I suppose you could start one if you wanted. Regarding the second-- haven't seen anything else about it lately, but we probably won't know until sometime later in the season.