Numb3rs Forums

CBS (ended 2010)

Questions You May Have

scc1fan

[81]Aug 28, 2006
    • level: 51
    numb3rschick wrote:
    The song heard in the opening scene was "Praise" by Sevendust, I found this in the episode bio under trivia. It was a cool song.

Thanks for answering!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

evilmonkey_102

[82]Oct 2, 2006
    • level: 10

scc1fan wrote:
    numb3rschick wrote:
    The song heard in the opening scene was "Praise" by Sevendust, I found this in the episode bio under trivia. It was a cool song.
    Thanks for answering!

yeah i heard the same song on the radio i was like, wait a minute if heard this before and before you know i was spazing saying, this is from a NUMB3RS episode. and jumping up and down hysterically.

willyecoyote1

[83]Oct 5, 2006
    • level: 1
    I the Numb3rs episode Spree in the closing minutes of the show. Peter MacNicol (Dr. Larry Fleinhardt) comes up to Alimi Ballard (David Sinclair) and apologizes for something he said earlier in the show. What did Larry say to David?

Thanks

scc1fan

[84]Oct 6, 2006
    He said he was "artless".

He was forgiven.

willyecoyote1

[85]Oct 6, 2006
    Thanks you so much !

scc1fan

[86]Oct 6, 2006
    No problem.

tabarian

[87]Oct 7, 2006

Hello,

I am an avid watch3r of Numb3rs, have n3v3r miss3d an 3pisod3..

Befor3 I post3d my qu3stion I look3d it up so I wouldn't both3r you guys, but

I cannot find it....do3s anyon3 know who sang the closing song to 10/06 3pisod3?

I know I hav3 h3ard it befor3 but I can't plac3 it...

Thanks

tabarian

[88]Oct 8, 2006
    Never mind...I was able to locate it..it's Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen

dave_peters

[89]Oct 8, 2006
    • level: 2

Hi Everyone,

I'm clearly new here, but I wanted to ask a question about Season 3 ep 3 "Provenance". Close to the end of the episode and leading into the opening of the closing credits (bit of an oxymoron huh?), there was a gorgeous version of "Hallelujah" sung by a female artist. The only recordings I can find are Leonard Cohen (obviously), Jeff Buckley (love his version) and Rufus Wainwright. Can anyone tell me which artist did the version played as described?

Many Thanks!

Dave

new2this156

[90]Oct 17, 2006
    • level: 6
    dave_peters wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I'm clearly new here, but I wanted to ask a question about Season 3 ep 3 "Provenance". Close to the end of the episode and leading into the opening of the closing credits (bit of an oxymoron huh?), there was a gorgeous version of "Hallelujah" sung by a female artist. The only recordings I can find are Leonard Cohen (obviously), Jeff Buckley (love his version) and Rufus Wainwright. Can anyone tell me which artist did the version played as described?

Many Thanks!

Dave

it was Kd Lang

also season 2 is going to be shown 23/10/06 on itv3 at 8pm in the uk

laerenielwen

[91]Oct 27, 2006
    Hey there everyone....my question is this...does anyone know what the song was the Don was playing on the piano at the end of the episode called The Running Guy in Season 2?  I know it was something his mother had written but i wanted to know if it really was an actual song and is so did anyone know what it it.  Thanks so much for your time!!

metangel

[92]Nov 1, 2006
    • level: 3
    If Charlie is getting a new boss, where does that leave Larry? Also, wouldn't be great to write Diane's pregancy into the show? Thanks

scc1fan

[93]Nov 1, 2006
    First question--Yes. "Kathy Najimy joins Numb3rs with a recurring role as Dr. Mildred "Millie" French, Charlie's new boss."--She first appears in the upcoming episode "Waste Not."

Second--I don't see that it will have any effect on Larry at all. But maybe I didn't understand your question.

Thirdly--yes...that would be cool, but I don't know if they will or not.

Kas

metangel

[94]Nov 2, 2006
    scc1fan wrote:
    First question--Yes. "Kathy Najimy joins Numb3rs with a recurring role as Dr. Mildred "Millie" French, Charlie's new boss."--She first appears in the upcoming episode "Waste Not."

Second--I don't see that it will have any effect on Larry at all. But maybe I didn't understand your question.

Thirdly--yes...that would be cool, but I don't know if they will or not.

Kas

Hi Kas, I always thought that Larry was Charlie's boss. (please forgive my ignorance). How else could Charlie devote so much time to helping Don?

scc1fan

[95]Nov 2, 2006
    No problem! That's what I'm here for!

I always thought Larry was Charlie's advisor. He used to be his teacher, then his advisor,and now it even seems that they are pretty equal. I don't know that he was ever his "boss" though. Anyway--welcome to this site! As you have probably figured out, I'm Kas--the editor of Numb3rs. Please feel free to join in on the discussions and ask anytime you have a question.

Kas

Monica13

[96]Nov 4, 2006

How can I see Numb3rs if I havent got CBS in my country? Are there any other ways to watch the episodes from the 3th season?Please help.

layle1

[97]Nov 4, 2006
    • level: 72

scc1fan wrote:
    No problem! That's what I'm here for! I always thought Larry was Charlie's advisor. He used to be his teacher, then his advisor,and now it even seems that they are pretty equal. I don't know that he was ever his "boss" though. Anyway--welcome to this site! As you have probably figured out, I'm Kas--the editor of Numb3rs. Please feel free to join in on the discussions and ask anytime you have a question. Kas

Charlie and Larry are both professors in different departments at the same university. There has never been a boss/underling relationship. Larry advises on areas that his expertise covers and acts as a sort of mentor to Charlie. However, pretty much everyone acts as a mentor to Charlie bec of his youth. Larry and Charlie's relationship is slightly dynamic because Charlie started as Larry's student and the mentoring evolved into a friendship with each helping the other in a yin/yang sort of way (where one is deficient the other is strong and vice versa) both professionally and personally.

Monica13

[98]Nov 5, 2006

How should I address a letter for the director of Numb3rs?

TVTome_Sudser

[100]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 62

Monica13 wrote:

How can I see Numb3rs if I havent got CBS in my country? Are there any other ways to watch the episodes from the 3th season?Please help.

CBS.com is doing something really cool this year -- they're making certain episodes available for viewing online through their new InnerTube program. Right now, Brutus, Waste Not, Hardball and Provenance are available. Numb3rs isn't the only show they're doing online either. NBC is doing something similar with their Rewind.

There aren't a lot of legal ways to do it, and that's one of the few. Sometimes iTunes will offer episodes for download (which is also legal, as it is sanctioned by the networks), but I'm not sure if it has Numb3rs.