Numb3rs Forums

CBS (ended 2010)

Questions You May Have

Chamita

[101]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 11
    TVTome_Sudser wrote:

Monica13 wrote:

How can I see Numb3rs if I havent got CBS in my country? Are there any other ways to watch the episodes from the 3th season?Please help.

CBS.com is doing something really cool this year -- they're making certain episodes available for viewing online through their new InnerTube program. Right now, Brutus, Waste Not, Hardball and Provenance are available. Numb3rs isn't the only show they're doing online either. NBC is doing something similar with their Rewind.

There aren't a lot of legal ways to do it, and that's one of the few. Sometimes iTunes will offer episodes for download (which is also legal, as it is sanctioned by the networks), but I'm not sure if it has Numb3rs.

abc is also doing that with some of there shows, but i think CBS started watching the entire episode online thing
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TV_ADDICT_33

[102]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 3
    Why can't we post fanfics?

scc1fan

[103]Dec 19, 2006
    • level: 51
    That was my decision. I have seen how everyone posting fanfics can make a board very hard to navigate. I didn't want to have that problem. I may change my mind, but that's the rule right now.

Kas

bassgirl06

[104]Dec 21, 2006
    Yeah I've been on a couple of boards where everyone posts fanfics and it gets really cluttered. So I like the idea of not having fanfics. Kas and I know of a couple of sites devoted especially to fanfics, so you can PM either one of us and we'll give you some sites.

scc1fan

[105]Dec 21, 2006
    *hugs*

Three days in a row!

And yes...there are several VERY good sites that I frequent. I even have several fics posted there.

Kas

bassgirl06

[106]Dec 22, 2006
    It's Christmas break! *hugs Kas* I have all the time in the world right now!

alicembest

[107]Dec 22, 2006
    • level: 3
    In response to this, Innertube and Itunes episodes are only availibile to watch in the United States. There are some episodes of Numb3rs on youtube at youtube.com otherwise you will have to resort to other methods.

bassgirl06

[108]Dec 22, 2006
    I've never found full episodes of any tv show on youtube.com. I looked for some, but all I found were homemade music videos or episode clips. Probably your best bet for good, high-quality eps would be CBS's Innertube or itunes.

Mrs_McGee

[109]Dec 23, 2006
    • level: 13
    have the creators of Numb3rs done any other programmes?

scc1fan

[110]Dec 24, 2006
    No, Mrs. McGee--they have not been credited as having done anything but Numb3rs. At least on here.

Kas

bassgirl06

[111]Dec 24, 2006
    Yeah I've never heard of them before this... seems like they're doing a pretty good job though!

scc1fan

[112]Dec 24, 2006
    Very much so!

Kas

ravenrox2

[113]Dec 31, 2006
    • level: 7
    bassgirl06 wrote:
    I've never found full episodes of any tv show on youtube.com. I looked for some, but all I found were homemade music videos or episode clips. Probably your best bet for good, high-quality eps would be CBS's Innertube or itunes.

I found CSI's episode Fannysmackin' and Post Mortem on there, but we're not interested in that are we....No matter now hott Greg is

But yeah I have a question, was Colby a marine or solider, or is there a diffrence?

morasangels

[114]Dec 31, 2006
    • level: 8
    ravenrox2 wrote:
    bassgirl06 wrote:

I found CSI's episode Fannysmackin' and Post Mortem on there, but we're not interested in that are we....No matter now hott Greg is

But yeah I have a question, was Colby a marine or solider, or is there a diffrence?

There is not a total difference.. a soldier is a soldier no matter what branch.. but I believe Colby was in the Marines.

scc1fan

[115]Jan 1, 2007
    When people say "soldier"...most of the time that means the Army. And Colby was in the Army, not the Marines.

Kas

stealthy290

[116]Jan 1, 2007
    • level: 2
    Colby was Army; he refers to Dwayne as an old Army buddy in The Mole. About the "soldier" thing... civilians can refer to any member of any of the branches as "soldiers", but veterans and active military personnel are generally proud to claim their branch. In short, there are different generic terms for members of each branch:
    Army = soldier
    Air Force = airman
    Navy = sailor
    Marines = marine
    Coast Gaurd = guardsman (?)

Sorry if that sounded at all like a rant; it's just one of my pet peeves. I tell people I'm in the Air Force, and they selectively hear/assume that I'm in the Army. Yes, we are all on the same team, but there are "rivalries" and good-natured joking between the branches.

ravenrox2

[117]Jan 1, 2007
    I didn't know the Coast Gaurd was a service...I thought they were like the FBI or another aphbetical group, my bad...And know I don't care if you rant, I have an uncle (Marine), and some of friend's dad were in the Army, and my dad almost was an Air Force person, so yeah I know all about those jokes...

ravenrox2

[118]Jan 1, 2007
    Another question actually ...In what episode do we find out that David has a sister with all that divorce issue? I have no idea nor can I find it on here...

morasangels

[119]Jan 1, 2007
    • level: 8
    stealthy290 wrote:
    Sorry if that sounded at all like a rant; it's just one of my pet peeves. I tell people I'm in the Air Force, and they selectively hear/assume that I'm in the Army. Yes, we are all on the same team, but there are "rivalries" and good-natured joking between the branches.

My father was Army and my husband is currently serving in the Army as well. So I understand the rant... but I am so used to civilians calling all service men and women soldiers these days.

nnoodles

[120]Jan 12, 2007
    • level: 2
    hey I don't know if this question has already been answered here, but...

on the season 2 dvd featurette, Cheryl Heuton mentions checking in/being involved w/an online fan forum.
    I assume (perhaps incorrectly) that it's not this forum. does anyone know which fan forum she is reffering
    to?