Numb3rs Forums

CBS (ended 2010)

Tonight show

master2515

[1]Jan 29, 2010
    • level: 5
    AS Don rides his bike on the road in hills the stranger walking out of the hills it looks like Larry
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tairom

[2]Jan 30, 2010
    • level: 3
    Came to the boards looking for confirmation of this very thing. I would suspect that Peter MacNicol would return for the last couple of episodes, if this is indeed the final season.

CRaivios

[3]Jan 30, 2010
    • level: 21
    Yes, it was Larry. He looks like a Hippie and is hiding in the Eppes garage next week.

marvelfan89

[4]Jan 30, 2010
    • level: 39
    You know for an episode about a serial killer this had a lot of comedy to it-Charlie's friend getting Don to join his motorcycle club for "street credit", Nikki getting out the hospital and coming with arm brace to get payback, Larry's sudden change in appearence (almost died laughing seen that), not even mentioning how the "victims" were all dressed up with a bra and thong. However, it was an enjoyable episode became darker when it needed to.

numb3rsgirl13

[5]Jan 30, 2010
    • level: 8

i luv how charlie told don that his professor friend had a man crush on him..... that was so funny... i was however a bit disappointed that colby came out of the crash completely unharmed.... that seemed a little unlikely, and it really did take them a long time to really hurt the new guy, aka nikki. just saying

-sam

KSC76

[6]Feb 4, 2010
    • level: 7
    I enjoyed this episode of ( NUMB3RS ) there was allot of action & some comedy it was awesome Love my NUMB3RS........ And the mystery man was are Larry or should we call him hippie Larry loved it can't wait too see the Eppes Family reaction it's going to be great.

pgsuperfan

[7]Feb 6, 2010
    • level: 25
    Yes it was Larry, Welcome Back !!! Nice to see MaryLou Henna and Judd Hirsch back on the same show even though they did not have any scenes together

CRaivios

[8]Feb 8, 2010
    • level: 21
    I was looking at the episode guide and saw that there are only two shows left. They will air on March 5th and 12th. From what I gather, the final show will wrap a lot of things up while leaving the door open for another season. While I am hopeful, I have heard nothing about either a cancellation or a renewal.