Numb3rs

Guns and Roses

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 21, 2006 on CBS

• Review

The lack of Colby in this episode confused me a lot. I can understand them wanting to give some characters and episode or two off so that they can regain some energy, but Colby has been hands down the best action adventure agent that this show has seen in its short exsistance. Dons interactions with Robin was interesting, considering he decided to make the move right after he had the conversation with his Dad about giving a woman a shot for a change. I thought that his scenes with her were written very well, including having her ask a lot of questions about the case Don took with the woman that he used to date. Speaking of this case - it was pretty forgetable. I dont think it was one of Numbers best. Charliers math wasnt all that great and the metaphors that he used didnt make up for the neglection of math in this episode. The DNA sample that connected the FTA agent to her death was far too random for me to enjoy it. The action scene at the end was far too qiet and less choatic, which made the scene a little worse for me. The "outside the case" scenes in thsi episode were brillant, the case was lacking a little something...