Numb3rs

Guns and Roses

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 21, 2006 on CBS

• Nice change of pace and style

SPOILERS

I welcome more of these types of episodes. Full of [inner] character development [for Don]. Some action, but alot of emotional conflict and trama suffered. I actually started to feel for Don alot.

The plot is essential find the mole episode with massive "better to have loved than lost" theme hanging over it.

The first is a good enough intro, but the middle act is filled with clever scenes that will allow you to figure out the end twist, if you pay attention to what is going on, not what is being shown!

The introduction of the missing husband provides a good but brief avenue misdirection while the major part of the conflict in this episode is shouldered by Don as he tries to come to terms with his past anad the death of somone he loved. To intensify Don's conflict a possible new liasion in the form of an AUSA provides him with more worries to deal with. Sadly she seems to be there as a one time thing. I wish theyd expand more of their private lives.

A great finale battle royale is logically setup and brings a satisfying conclusion.

Oh and as a very interesting miniscule subplot is that Larry asks Megan out in this episode - cool!