Numb3rs

Hangman

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Sep 25, 2009 on CBS

• Not exactly what I expected, but still a good one

So the long wait is over and Numb3rs new episode finally aired. The idea to include Charlie finally writing his letter was actually pretty good and I enjoyed the way this episode was shot. The Charlie and Amita stoy was interesting, though a little bit weird. I did think for a moment that Amita said no (which would have been a surprise). Since I'm mostly a fan of Colby Granger, I find the dialogue b/w him and Charlie particularly hilarious. Him saying "I'll pass" to Charlie's demand for advice, lmao that's why I love the guy =) Speaking of Colby, I also enjoyed him asking David "Would u vote for me" =) Seriously, that's what friendship should be all about-support your friend no matter what. But I agree, don't talk politics. David on the other hand was a little bit different in this episode. His character has developed since the beginning of the episode. Here we saw him trying to help the 'bad guy' kinda the way Colby tried with the ex FBI agent in "Greatest Hits". Unfortunately he did not succeed. Liz and Nicki got less screen time here and I cannot help but be grateful for that. Sorry, judge me all u want, but I still see them as guest stars, not as regulars. Especially Nicki. She had to replace Megan (who was my favourite female on the show so far), so I'll give her some credit and try to like her more by the end of this season. As for Don and Alan.. Well nothing much to say. Both RM and JH play their charactes well enough so there's just nothing to be said. Though I have to add- love Don's hairstyle in this episode =) So overall this episode was a good one, but I cannot give it the whole 10 pts, cause I do feel like there was something missing.
ION