Numb3rs

Harvest

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 27, 2006 on CBS

• Review

I honestly believe this was one of the best Numbers episodes in the shows exsistance. The story about the girls flying over to sell their kidneys was a little farfetched, but the social interactions between all of the characters were comical and real. I thought Amita was brought into the spotlight in this episode, something that was much needed as her character had fallen out of the spotlight entirely this season. The little kiss that she shared with Charlie was a tease at the audiance thinking that something might actually become of this, but we all know better by now. There were a lot of scenes that dealt with just the characters and no case, which I really liked a lot. I liked the Dinner scene at the end with all of the characters eating dinner together. The ambulance chase scene was also one of the better scenes that I can remember Numbers having, with Colbys "Organ Donor" line being very comical as well. The comical parts of this episode as well as the character devolopment really makes this a tier 1 episode for me.